I Finally Found a Worthwhile Religion!

The holy house of CornDog

In the days of the great poodlephile. The incarnation of Dogcornem maximasculum occured just west of the vendoropolis.
A man walked for ten days to the spot where all were blended. It was cannon in those days to sacrifice oneself for the consumption.
This was a holy event in which the chosen were subjected to plucking out their eyes and genitals. The reason..
To give what was seen and to make these visions fertile in the stomachs of the newly converted chosen ones.
The blending of all organs were later congealed in the form of a phalus-shaped meatstick called a weiner. Even later yet, the addition of a stick was added for it was blasphemous to even touch the weiner.
The travelling man whose name is unspeakable, found a missing ingredient to the ever holy weiner.
I forget the rest...but some how it became the flesh of this man. And so millions pilgramaged to the vendoropolis every week to see if the great dogcornem still wanted what little money they had. And they paid...and paid..and paid...and were next in line to be a part of the next consumption.

Last edited:
EvilPoet,
Neutrino_Albatross: I love what that link says at the bottom of the page. I wonder if they will ever find that guy. As far as Discordianism being an official religion.
Discordianism is a very odd religion though. Its very small, the only reason i know discordians exist is because some have websites. It has no formal structure of any sort. Even though i consider discordianism a valid religion Im amazed that a university website does too.

In my opinion, all religion is odd in one way or another.
Considering the reason the website was created I'm not
at all surprised it is listed. :)

This is a theological joke isn't it?

I dunno, I give up. Why should we believe in a goddess
who delights in sowing discord among mortals?

Originally posted by Zero
Hm but why should we believe in a goddess who delights in sowing discord among mortals???
Look at all the chaos in the world, somebody had to put it there right?

Confused Dish says:

"When you have reached a crossroads you have many choices. It is up to you where you go and
what choices you make. You always have full control of your destiny. You are full of potential, you
are that you are. You can go in this direction or in that direction, the choice is up to you. But no
matter where you go always remember what Buckaroo Banzai said, "No matter where you go,
there you are."

discord_now.gif

Back