I believe the "came back from heaven" boy.!!!

I tried to get my story on the air or in a book but was told they weren't interested. I died once for over 3 minutes but never saw anything like white lights, voices or other worldly stuff. I wonder why his story is told but mine wasn't allowed?????
You should have pretended that you saw Jesus.

You could have gone on a "money for Jesus" tour with Pat Robertson and shared the cash 50/50.

As a side note:::

I used to work wit a schizophrenic (didnt take his Dr. perscribed medicine) who discussed thangs wit Jesus ever day... an he sent money to Pat Robertson on a regular basis.!!!
Jesus realy helped him alot... except that he woud drank a six-pack an a half pint of peach whisky after he got off work an then cry hisself to sleep.!!!

As a side note:::

I used to work wit a schizophrenic (didnt take his Dr. perscribed medicine) who discussed thangs wit Jesus ever day... an he sent money to Pat Robertson on a regular basis.!!!
Jesus realy helped him alot... except that he woud drank a six-pack an a half pint of peach whisky after he got off work an then cry hisself to sleep.!!!
You say that like it's a bad thing!? ;)

Even though he has recanted his story, a lot of the people who went to see the movie won't believe that its not true. I have a coworker who believes this garbage. I might have to bring this up tomorrow.

Back