Hypothetical

who should get transported first

• Total voters
There's no option in this poll for "let the market decide"?!!? If I am the ambulance driver, I'd take the person willing to pay me the most, on the side. If I am the company that runs the ambulance, I vote for the one most likely to pay his bill for the ambulance services (which to be safe, may be the cop, as he certainly has health insurance). If I am a passerby, I just worth the way I always do: by tax bracket.

:D

inzomnia ok this is probably far enough that i can say the reason i posted this.

In the show one of the CSI's asked why they left the offender to bleed to death from suvivable wounds when the cop who was already dead was transported. His responce was that it was the paramedics triage priorities, ie cops then civillans then offenders.

Now for this state and probably this country at least thats wrong. Triage is by clincal need ALONE. If the cops dead or probably going to die anyway he stays and you transport the people you CAN save

For the sake of this hypothetical however i would take the person i touched first no matter who it was if there clincial condition was the same. This is the only way i could sleep at night because i wouldnt have to make moral decisions and decide who lived and who died. It would be the universe that decided

Back