Hypothetical Question

Answer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The actual question did not show up on my phone. If I were to see a man do miraculous things that I felt could not be stage magic and he told me things that I thought were secret then I would believe him to be supernatural and would judge weather he was good or bad based on his actions and The results of those actions. Chritianity at its best is about a relationship or a process of trying to become a better person. Were his actions and message about being and making this world better? If his message was only about self and self gratification then I would know that he was not Jesus or good.

The actual question did not show up on my phone. If I were to see a man do miraculous things that I felt could not be stage magic and he told me things that I thought were secret then I would believe him to be supernatural and would judge weather he was good or bad based on his actions and The results of those actions. Chritianity at its best is about a relationship or a process of trying to become a better person. Were his actions and message about being and making this world better? If his message was only about self and self gratification then I would know that he was not Jesus or good.

Fuck christianity, this is science forum

Back