Human Life was not random....

Note that humans did not evolve from apes. Humans and apes had a common ancestor and they both evolved independently of each other.

Neither is evolution random, although there is a significant random component. Mutations do occur largely randomly but most mutations result in unfavorable and unsuccessful outcomes. A tiny minority of mutations result in a favorable outcome and a species will then evolve forward. This is just one example of how a species will undergo a change.

In addition a species that can adapt to a changing environment will tend to survive, and those that can’t will die out.

These are all features of survival of the fittest. And these are just a part of natural selection.

Randomness has played a part in the evolution of humans but is only one part of the evolutionary processes.

Discussion of an alleged supernatural realm is just idle speculation and is very poor science, if it science at all.

What is transgenics? Is would a transgenic species be an ape crossed with a human? And is that possible with the similarity of our DNA? I was thinking that and I thought it was crazy until we had a sex-ed class. One of my friends also asked that. The teacher was a Christian and said that we were meant only to reproduce with other humans, but I'm still wondering. Interesting concept, Hevene!

they put mouse genes in drosophila (fruitfly) and vice versa and they saw no effect, so there is no reason why a chimp gene wouldn't work in humans.

however, if we are talking about the development of an individual the most important thing would probably be the promotor region of a gene.
horse.gif

Back