How socity (in america) treats child killers.

Giambattista said:
Did someone check his greencard?
That's just Redneck propaganda. The actual statistics are:
  • Immigrants as a demographic group commit crimes at a far lower rate than Americans because they're too busy working and enjoying all the opportunities we have here.
  • Immigrants who are not citizens commit even fewer crimes because they're working even harder and don't want to risk deportation.
  • Illegal immigrants have the lowest crime rate in the country, because they're working the hardest of all and they don't even want to TALK to the cops.
I don't know what newspaper you read, but these facts show up in mine about every three months. Stop getting your news from TV, aka "The News For People Who Can't Read."
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A FAIR TRIAL MEANS? OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO KILL ANYONE EVEN ACCUSED OF ANYTHING INVOLVING A CHILD?
Americans have been whipped into a frenzy over crimes involving children. It distracts us from all the dishonorable things the government is doing.

This one looks like it was real, but half of them are just empty accusations people make about people they don't like, to get them in trouble. Remember the McMartin scandal? They ruined those people's lives over a bunch of (literally) incredible lies.

Americans have been whipped into a frenzy over crimes involving children. It distracts us from all the dishonorable things the government is doing.

This one looks like it was real, but half of them are just empty accusations people make about people they don't like, to get them in trouble. Remember the McMartin scandal? They ruined those people's lives over a bunch of (literally) incredible lies.

well I still will bitch about what the government is doing no matter what! LOL! he was born here.

i'm going.. lol! my rides on their way and I'm outta town for the weekend... see ya sunday sometime!

I think the original poster pissed me off more than the story. What's the point of this thread? Yea it's messed up....and? This is nothing new, sometimes a parent will kill their child.

Everyone's going to agree it's wrong and tomorrow they'll either forget about it completely or they'll show their friends just to hear them voice the same pointless nonsense already discussed in this thread. Its boring.

Rather than whining about it Ms.Bleeding-Heart, what are you are going to do? What can we do to help so that something can be done about these atrocities? Would anyone here actually do anything if they could? I doubt it. It seems like most people are content with voicing their animosity about these things then leaving it up to someone else to deal with whether it be the government or Jesus. Imagine a world where everyone valued action more than words.

Back