how many more??? ahhhh!!!!!

-sings-

there was an old lady who swallowed a spider,
it wove a web and crawled in side her,
she swallowed the spider to catch a fly,
i dont know why she swallowed that fly....
...perhap's she'll die..

Well, you are singing that so cheerfully. Did I tell you about that boy with the big red bubbling spot on his cheek? Well, he went to the doctor and the doctor thought it a very strange spot. So he opened the bubbling spot and all little red spiders came crawling out the boy's cheek. Man, where they startled. Story goes that probably a spider found the boy with a mark already there on his cheek and laid her eggs in it. Then, over night the spot closed itself with the spider eggs within. It's pretty much what I remember from it.

Bad thing about this is, it really happened...

Hey gifted?

Hey what's the more common name for a Gallanaper? I did a search and found nothing about an insect. Maybe "Gallanaper" is a local or regional name for something else?

Last edited:
Gasp!

Banshee, that story is so scary!! :eek: !

"Must....close all...wounds...*wraps Saran wrap around body*...must not...get cut...*throws knives out window* oops. Must...protect...self..."

Great song Nightfall! :D

"Must not....open mouth....flies will get it....*gets ducttape*...."

Mmmm...elephant stew, elephant steak, elephant broth, elephant jelly (gark!), elephant-on-rye, elephant barbecue, elephant ribs......maybe eating the elephant is a good idea, Avatar! :D

Originally posted by Banshee
boy ... bubbling spot on his cheek? ... doctor and the doctor thought it a very strange spot. So he opened the bubbling spot and all little red spiders came crawling out the boy's cheek.
{snips}
Bad thing about this is, it really happened...

Banshee, I think you fell for a well known Urban Legend. This is documented at, http://www.snopes.com/horrors/insects/spiderbt.htm

I'm not sure if "gallanapper" is the correct spelling. And yes, according to competent people I know, they eat skeeters.

Originally posted by nightfall

NO. windex and shower cleaner, and lysol, help you keep a hygienec home.
spiders are BUGS.. ewww!!!!!!

8 legs creepy crawly-ing over your skin as you sleep... crawling in your ears... and up your nose.... gah!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not so!

Spiders EAT bugs. They stop flies from throwing up all over your lovely home.

You're just worried about the ones that crawl into your mouth whn you sleep. But that's ok- they're full of protein!

SHOCKED.gif

And let us not forget the Freudian elements of this thread. He maintained that a fear of spiders was a fear of sex (Eight limbs thrashing about :D ) But then he said a lot of crap.

I think spiders are funky.

How about those big Thai fuckers BBQ'd on a stick?
(What no dip?)

All those cleaning products mentioned are helping to keep a dirty home by creating robo bugs that are getting more and more resistant to bug killers.

Be organic and let charlotte do her thing. If ya kill em just think of all those little baby spiders calling...

"Mama?......mama??....where's mama

a fear of spiders was a fear of sex (Eight limbs thrashing about )
:D

Trust bbc :D

He's right about the borg bugs though.
They just keep on adapting.

Hey do they dump on the pope cos all he ever talks about is God?

We all have our field of expertise :D:D

that's ok- they're full of protein!
i can think of a few things that are full of protein.. doesn't mean i eat all of them! :p
a fear of spiders was a fear of sex
what if i just *dislike* spiders.? i think that would work... or.. maybe i dont ALWAYS *want* spiders in my *house* ;) ;) ;) :D

Back