How did God exist before creation of spiritual and physical world?

I have a rough idea of that gnostic stuff, as i have seen a few docs about people trying to diss religion etc...

Who knows, i understand that man can learn so much and make patterns in things, and understand nature to a degree. But all i am saying is that our universe and where ever huamsn go will always be inside the system. Even if there are aliens and far more advanced than us, i would assume they also believe in a creator which they too cannot know either.

But when i get time i will look at those vids, just to see. thx

I have a rough idea of that gnostic stuff, as i have seen a few docs about people trying to diss religion etc...

Who knows, i understand that man can learn so much and make patterns in things, and understand nature to a degree. But all i am saying is that our universe and where ever huamsn go will always be inside the system. Even if there are aliens and far more advanced than us, i would assume they also believe in a creator which they too cannot know either.

But when i get time i will look at those vids, just to see. thx

Good to see another open mind

1. How can anyone understand god, with our punny human brains?

2. If any scientists or theologian thinks they can explain this to you they are lying.

3. Science keeps asking this question, why would any human have the answer. Science has no answers to this to why would any other person understand.

4. We are inside a system, how can anything inside a system understand whats outside it. This is why science will never really answer any question, as they too will always be inside the system. Real scientists understand that.

1. Don't you mean ''how can anyone understand god 'fully' with our puny brains''?

2. Sounds like you've already made up you mind regarding the answer to your question.

3. Science is limited by it's very genre.

4. I think consciousness is the answer to this question.

jan.

Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see..
Hebrews 11:1

Back