How could an educated American woman convert to Islam ?

Sami-UK

Banned
Banned
Karla's conversion to Islam
"How could you, an educated American woman convert to Islam - a religion that oppresses women?" - Blonde-haired blue-eyed, former Christian, Karla, explains how her theological dissatisfaction with the doctrine of Jesus as God and her discovery of the rights given to women in Islam led her to become a Muslim.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/karla.htm

How do we know that "Karla" is a real person, I suspect that this is a fabricated story to promote the Islam faith.

even if Karla is a real person, how do we know she hasn't got serious mental problems?

edit: i quickly scanned through the boring story and it seems to me that Karla is afraid to make decisions about life and is desperate for other people to tell her how to live. I guess islam suited those needs best. good luck karla.

someone out there i dont even know converted to islam... hurray... i think i'll convert too :bugeye:

*runs to the washroom feelin nauseous*

Originally posted by Vienna
How do we know that "Karla" is a real person, I suspect that this is a fabricated story to promote the Islam faith.

’All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.’

Originally posted by Sami-UK
’All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident.’

actually that is not entirely correct:

All truth passes through four stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident, finally a new truth comes along to replace the old truth.

it is a circle thingie if you like technical terms

Originally posted by Sami-UK
Karla's conversion to Islam
"How could you, an educated American woman convert to Islam - a religion that oppresses women?"
Hello Sami-UK, you got a very interesting thread, say what’s your opinion concerning radical Islam fanatic Muslims? ;)

Sami, you had better not be GW back in another name. I will do my utmost to expel you from sciflora ASAP. I have annihilated arguments and integrity of fanatics, whether they be muslim or xtian, and I will do so again.

Originally posted by Zero
Sami, you had better not be GW back in another name. I will do my utmost to expel you from sciflora ASAP. I have annihilated arguments and integrity of fanatics, whether they be muslim or xtian, and I will do so again.

In fact, Brother Green_world is very busy, so I am taking over from him.

You did not annihilate any thing, you are living in fanatsy world.

Re: Re: How could an educated American woman convert to Islam ?

Originally posted by Microzoft
Hello Sami-UK, you got a very interesting thread, say what’s your opinion concerning radical Islam fanatic Muslims? ;)

Radical Islam is not about religion, it is about politics.

Fanatic muslims are small tiny minority of muslims who want to take law into their own hands, they feel muslims are oppressed(and they are RIGHT) but they follow Islamicly unacceptable routes to bring justice to oppressed Muslims.

Acuttaly, Brother Green_world is very busy, so I am taking over from him.

Would somebody just shoot me and put me out of my misery? Or better yet, shoot Green World and all his little clones?

Back