Hotel Eternity

In short, eternity through the medium of material existence is dreadful.
(hence samsara lends a bit of appeal to the location).

If eternity through the material existence is dreadful then how does samsara change all that? Endless rebirth in a material existence. I guess if God likes it then its gotta be good.

let's hope you have an identity that can offer something other than dread before you start the routine, eh?

How is samsara not a routine? What kind of identity has someone who's going to be reborn over and over again? I wonder what creature you were when you first became a physical lifeform, ever think of that? I have an idea.:D

I guess even goats can pass the time having sex while they are in a slaughterhouse queue

Might as well make the most of every opportunity. Knowing that in a few minutes you might be coming back as a dung beetle might encourage some last minute kanoodling.

Psychoticepisode

In short, eternity through the medium of material existence is dreadful.
(hence samsara lends a bit of appeal to the location).

If eternity through the material existence is dreadful then how does samsara change all that? Endless rebirth in a material existence. I guess if God likes it then its gotta be good.
kind of like getting a good smack in the head that renders you bereft of memory lends appeal to the act of playing "three blind mice" on the recorder

let's hope you have an identity that can offer something other than dread before you start the routine, eh?

How is samsara not a routine? What kind of identity has someone who's going to be reborn over and over again?
that's precisely it.

The identity is not there - hence one can be king of the world one day and a maggot the next.

I wonder what creature you were when you first became a physical lifeform, ever think of that? I have an idea.
On the contrary its a topic well elaborated on

I guess even goats can pass the time having sex while they are in a slaughterhouse queue

Might as well make the most of every opportunity. Knowing that in a few minutes you might be coming back as a dung beetle might encourage some last minute kanoodling.
sure

heaven forbid that a moment of your precious time gets lost

/starts playing "three blind mice" on a recorder

Back