Horse-fighting

and don't forget they may eat horse meat that day.

I grew up around rodeos where there was bull riding, bronco riding, calf roping, steer wrestling, etc, where there were children, eating, smoking, drinking, etc.

And I think calling it a bloodbath sensationalizes it. But we just have a difference of opinion. I grew up seeing it. I've also seen elk and bison go at it.

You growing up with it doesn't make it right though.

In all cases or just this one? Should I imagine taking my children to the vet to be spayed? Or a meat packing plant full of human carcasses?
Is it all the same of just what you find offensive?

In all cases or just this one? Should I imagine taking my children to the vet to be spayed? Or a meat packing plant full of human carcasses?
Is it all the same of just what you find offensive?

All cases like this.

Horse figthing FAQ:

http://www.fund4horses.org/info.php?id=266

Best parts:

"Horses are herd animals, and in natural circumstances will not only engage in battle for leadership of their group, but also for mating purposes. In this environment, Stallions do not fight to the death, but until one of them backs down or flees."

"How do they make the horses fight?

To start the competition, two Stallions are brought in. A mare in heat is then presented to them and removed. Horses who do not immediately engage in a battle for her are whipped into a fury or gunshots fired to incite them through fear.

As the Stallions rise in combat, they bite, kick and strike each other with their hooves, inflicting serious wounds and injuries until one of them either succumbs, flees or is killed."

"Aside from the physical pain and wounds incurred by the Stallions, the mares are also subjected to animal cruelty, as they are injected with hormones to keep them in heat for the prolonged periods."

------------------------

As I mentioned earlier the mare doesn't get hurt in nature. She gets fucked...

Mod Note — Can the attitude. This post has been edited because I'm sick of your condescending crap. If a bit of good faith is too much to ask, stay the hell out of EM&J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the best part, because it is so much like nature!:

"What happens to the horses that lose?

Depending on the owner or promoter, horses who are not mortally wounded or suffer superficial wounds may be treated for future fights. These horses, however, are considered weak and their lives spared for more sinister purposes. In their next bout, they will be pitted against a superior opponent and will most likely be maimed or killed. In doing so, promoters ensure that spectators get the blood and gore they demand and expect."

Now, my wild, horseback riding cowboys days are long gone, but I have never seen one eyed mustangs out in the wild...

... Now, my wild, horseback riding cowboys days are long gone, but I have never seen one eyed mustangs out in the wild...

I've never seen a wild mustang at all. you are very lucky.
My grandpa did have a horse that lost an ear after a fight though.

Back