Hormone reason for American fatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
a friend of mine who is learning in the USA made a curious guess on why most Americans are fat.

She says that you put genetically altered growth hormones in most of your meat and corn.
She also observed that most Americans are fat in the midle, but have normalish legs and top.
She also remarked that the farm animal body parts you mostly buy for consumption [I don't eat meat] are exactly those that are observed to be fat in Americans.

So, to put it all together, her guess is that you are getting fat from the growth hormones that your food is full of.

She also thanked the gods almighty that your genetically altered food is forbidden to be imported in to the EU.

What say you, is it biologically possible?
What about eating like pigs...would that account for some of this American obesity or is it all hormones?

deleted trolling -Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
What about eating like pigs...would that account for some of this American obesity or is it all hormones?
What about eating like pigs? Like oh my god. No way. It's like so unhealthy. You should like eat healthier or something.

What about eating pigs? Beef isn't much leaner than pork. And some cuts of pork are leaner than others. Eating a pork chop or tenderloin will be a bit healthier than eating a bag of pork rinds or a pound of bacon.

deleted trolling -Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
What about eating like pigs? Like oh my god. No way. It's like so unhealthy. You should like eat healthier or something.

What about eating pigs? Beef isn't much leaner than pork. And some cuts of pork are leaner than others. Eating a pork chop or tenderloin will be a bit healthier than eating a bag of pork rinds or a pound of bacon.
You seem clever.

On what do you base this totally asinine assumption? :bugeye:
But on you, of course.
Are you American?

You seem clever.
Albeit not near as clever as you.

But on you, of course.
Are you American?
I see. It takes some real intelligence to base an asinine assumption on someone you don't know and have never met.

Boy, if a nation inhabited and ran by stupid people can become the richest, most prosperous. technologically advanced nation on the planet, I sure would love to see what a nation full of smart people can do.

Albeit not near as clever as you.
Obviously.

I see. It takes some real intelligence to base an asinine assumption on someone you don't know and have never met.

Boy, if a nation inhabited and ran by stupid people can become the richest, most prosperous. technologically advanced nation on the planet, I sure would love to see what a nation full of smart people can do.
Sweetums...Islam was also once part of power and world dominating culture.

Do you actually beleive you live in a Democracy?
Your stupidity is how the U.S. has become powerful, just as it used slavery to launch itself into prosperity.

But let us not forget the defenses of those two large oceans and the effects of two World Wars.

Rome, also, began as a powerful, healthy, virile entity before it declined into decadence and was infected by Christianity.

Keep it clean or suffer my wrath!:mad:

Keywords for this discussion: obesity, fat, hormones, biology, genetics

Last edited:
Sam,

You either stop being biased and delete Satyr's post for stereotyping American's for being stupid or ban me. This post will keep coming back until you do.

Obviously.
Internet sarcasm > you

Sweetums...Islam was also once part of power and world dominating culture.
So was Rome. What's your point?

Do you actually beleive you live in a Democracy?
Your stupidity is how the U.S. has become powerful, just as it used slavery to launch itself into prosperity.
America is a republic sweetheart.
Calling American's stupid is stereotyping, but Sam doesn't seem to give a shit.

But let us not forget the defenses of those two large oceans and the effects of two World Wars.
What's your point with this?

Rome, also, began as a powerful, healthy, virile entity before it declined into decadence and was infected by Christianity.
At least we agree on something.

Americans aren't stupid...they just act and think like they are.
Damn. Two things in one thread we agree on.
I think arrogance makes Americans look that way; I will concede most Americans are way too arrogant for their own good.

Damn. Two things in one thread we agree on.
I think arrogance makes Americans look that way; I will concede most Americans are way too arrogant for their own good.

"Most???" Just how large has your sample been? I know hundreds of them and only a very few are arrogant - I'd say about 10% or less. :shrug:

"Most???" Just how large has your sample been? I know hundreds of them and only a very few are arrogant - I'd say about 10% or less. :shrug:

yeah you.

ha ha...just kidding. Bored.

oh, to add something constructive, Avatar is more arrogagant than any Ameraican i know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back