Homeopathy:A cure or just plain water?

Originally posted by WellCookedFetus

: a system of medical practice that treats a disease especially by the administration of minute doses of a remedy that would in healthy persons produce symptoms similar to those of the disease
- ho·meo·path /'hO-mE-&-"path/ noun

homeo=same
pathy=disease IIRC

the current popular definition of the word 'homeopathy' is the use of stabalising agents to calm a sickness, therefore fixing it. This is not the same as the actual definition of the word "homeopathy", as listed above.

Homeopathic healing methods currently include herbal suppliments, which are most certainly not diluted. Many of the over the counter "safe" herbal suppliments contain dangerous amounts of the herb *chemically active* ingredients.

Ya ok
circling.gif

I felt I should also mention that anyone who outright tosses homeopathy out the door as 'crazy' should go get a refund on all the vaccines they've gotten over the years :p

Diluting the poison to cure it. don't forget that this stuff started before there was a division between poison, sickness, "heat" and other things that killed you for no outward reason. The word 'poison' is flexable in this definition.

Back