Holy Hot Dogs!

Originally posted by EvilPoet
"I have done the Old Testament and the Apocrypha and am working away on the New Testament, and I must say that I stand amazed at the highly intelligent people who have taken so much of the Bible so seriously." -Issac Asimov

That's a good quote. So much of theology is just a bunch of crap anyway. I'll take Asimov's three laws of robotics over the ten commandments any day.

Originally posted by SpyMoose
When i buy a package of Hebrew National hotdogs am i supporting some faith based organization? Ive never looked into this, is an awfuly political sounding name for a package of hottdogs. I also notice that they feature god in thier advertising... can anyone point me to any bible/talmud/quaran quotes that support these hot dogs?

If everyone would read the hotdog labels listing the type of meat used and which body parts are used (i.e. chicken feathers, beaks and feet), and the brutal way they process it, the whole world would eat Hebrew National Brand! Not only is it pure beef, their was no harm that came to the beef cow during slaughter, and it was even ritually blessed by a Rabbi! Regular hotdogs have carcinogens!

Re: Re: Holy Hot Dogs!

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
Regular hotdogs have carcinogens!

But that dont matter cos ALL cooked food has carcinogens.

I think youre slightly mistaken though,hot dogs dont have carcinogens but the stomach changes it chemically into carcinogens.

Youre referring to nitrates which is in all smoked food.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Holy Hot Dogs!

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
Not only is it pure beef, their was no harm that came to the beef cow during slaughter

im just going to play vegetarians advocate for a moment here:
Does anyone seem to have a problem with the phrase "there was no harm that came to the beef cow during slaughter" ?

hehe, but yes i know what you mean, kosher restrictions demand that the animal is treated with no cruelty until such a time as it is killed to satisfy our uncontrollable lust for its tasty ground up parts.

I don't know but I think Mecca Cola is some kind of rival for other companies. :D

Yeah, that "We answer to a HIGHER authority" was the stupidest commercial ever seen on TV.

It implies that there might be a higher priority for the company other than serving its customers.

It also sounds so Jewish and so stupid. Do they want to limit their customer base to only Jews, then???

Back