Here's a good entertainment idea

OK, and so....? Boxers aren't criminals.

I'm not a criminal. I'm talking about real and violent and evil criminals.

Boxing doesn't involve murdering.

Thats up for debate. To any totalitarian dictatorship, and thats not irrelevant, you'd need one to introduce this system, anyone can be classified and sentences as a violent criminal.

Boxing doesn't involve murdering.

Thats up for debate. To any totalitarian dictatorship, and thats not irrelevant, you'd need one to introduce this system, anyone can be classified and sentences as a violent criminal.

And boxers aren't criminals.

Again, nobody cares for the lives of scum, so we can just use them for entertainment. Why not?

And boxers aren't criminals.

Again, nobody cares for the lives of scum, so we can just use them for entertainment. Why not?

So, because boxers aren't criminals, and that they've chosen voluntarily to fight another man in ring for professional reasons, that means that the populace would love to see criminals and people fight to the death for their own will ?.. I think not.

Lives of scum..When they turn out to be innocent or forced by circumstance, and you turn them into violent killers. What kind of a society treats its worst members this way ?

So, because boxers aren't criminals, and that they've chosen voluntarily to fight another man in ring for professional reasons, that means that the populace would love to see criminals and people fight to the death for their own will ?.. I think not.
I would, it'd be funny, and nobody cares about them anyway.

Lives of scum..When they turn out to be innocent or forced by circumstance, and you turn them into violent killers. What kind of a society treats its worst members this way ?

Well, that sucks. But it's gonna happen anyway, and as I said, it'd be fun.

The money raised can go to charity

The organs and bodies can go to zoos for food

Back