Help to prove Life originated on Mercury wanted

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2011/11/10/next-mars-rover-is-prepared-for-launch/
"The primary mission of the Rover is to examine the Martian surface for signs that portion of it are habitable now by life, or were habitable in the past. NASA made very clear that this isn’t a mission to find life on Mars, but is rather an attempt to determine the best places to look for life."

well a draw I would say!

A draw?
Certainly.
It's a draw in that you were wrong with your claim.

Get a life!
"but is rather an attempt to determine the best places to look for life." sounds much the same as looking for life really!
Not according to NASA: per their own statement (which you quoted).

NASA made very clear that this isn’t a mission to find life on Mars, but is rather an attempt to determine the best places to look for life.

The evidence so far Earth nil, Mercury 100%, Mars -50,
That would be patently untrue.
There has been no evidence presented thus far (and I doubt that that particular argument is what 420Joey was referring to).

That would be patently untrue.
There has been no evidence presented thus far (and I doubt that that particular argument is what 420Joey was referring to).
That's right no evidence has been presented so far.
I am looking for ideas to prove it one way or other.

That's right no evidence has been presented so far.
I am looking for ideas to prove it one way or other.
And how far do you think you're going to get if you don't present it?
Or are you expecting to "prove it" on your own?
(Which, given your predilection for self-delusion, doesn't bode well for reliable results).

And how far do you think you're going to get if you don't present it?
Or are you expecting to "prove it" on your own?
(Which, given your predilection for self-delusion, doesn't bode well for reliable results).
That is just your prejudiced opinion of me from the few ice breaking posts I have made so far. I'm testing the temperature of the forum for depth of actual physic and Earth Science knowledge and haven't felt much as yet.
Who is the hot-shot on these topics here?

That is just your prejudiced opinion of me from the few ice breaking posts I have made so far.
It happens to be based on the overall sum of your posts so far. Particularly post #30 in this thread.

I'm testing the temperature of the forum for depth of actual physic and Earth Science knowledge and haven't felt much as yet.
Given your lack of knowledge how would you know?

Who is the hot-shot on these topics here?
Well, not you, for a start.
Either post your "evidence" or shut up.

@Rob --

You do realize that there's literally no evidence supporting a Panspermia origin of life, right? It's a hypothesis, but not a very likely one and not a very respected one.

@Rob --

You do realize that there's literally no evidence supporting a Panspermia origin of life, right? It's a hypothesis, but not a very likely one and not a very respected one.
Well time will tell. They are only just beginning to explore other planets.

Back