"hell" is the sun?

Sufi

Registered Senior Member
According to the teachings of RasulAllah Mohammed (pbuh) our sun will be our hell in future.

In the past century modern science explained that the sun will turn to a giant fire ball in about 4,5 billion years when it consumed most of its Hydrogen and will extend its size to the orbits of 4 planets including Mercury, Venus, earth and Mars, and swallow them, so they will be melted away in the heat of the sun and completely deleted from our universe.

With many notifications of RasulAllah Mohammed (pbuh) we are informed that on the Doomsday the sun will be brought near to the world and the world will melt away in its heat.

Did you have something you wanted to discuss, Sufi, or should I just close the thread now?

Considering our technological advances of just a few centuries, by the time the sun is suppose to implode, or explode 4.5 billion years, we've either self destructed the human race, or have enough technological means to keep the sun from imploding or exploding.

Godless.

James R said:
Did you have something you wanted to discuss, Sufi, or should I just close the thread now?

James R

I do believe this has become an issue of concern in this forum of late, as the PMesque habit of opening up inane threads amounting to ZERO intelligence has been picked up by sufi.

Perhaps it's time. ;)

James R said:

James,

If you are not able to see the point of discussion in the above post, it does not mean that there is no point of discussion it it.

Can you explain us what purpose you are serving by forwarding such questions to forum members? If you decide that you should close a thread because of violating a rule, you should just obey the rule as a moderator!.. What else?

But if you are testing forum members or lurking for feedbacks to act on your emotional insticts for penalizing a forum member, remember that you will not be penalizing the thread statrter in this way, but will just ban the other forum members' right of reading and learning new facts, new points of view, new understandings and hence the freedom of discussion.

Let the forum members decide if they will discuss about the why and how the sun become a hell, if they like it, and as to how Mohammed's (pbuh) explanations are proved by modern sicence after 14 centuries, etc...

Sufi said:
According to the teachings of RasulAllah Mohammed (pbuh) our sun will be our hell in future.

In the past century modern science explained that the sun will turn to a giant fire ball in about 4,5 billion years when it consumed most of its Hydrogen and will extend its size to the orbits of 4 planets including Mercury, Venus, earth and Mars, and swallow them, so they will be melted away in the heat of the sun and completely deleted from our universe.

With many notifications of RasulAllah Mohammed (pbuh) we are informed that on the Doomsday the sun will be brought near to the world and the world will melt away in its heat.
why would you worry about something you will never experience?
or do you expect to live that long? :rolleyes:

Sufi,

I try to give every member of the forum a fair go. Except for very clear violations of the posting guidelines, I like to give people a second chance, and to initially warn them when they are stepping over a line. Not to do so would be to create a kind of totalitarian regime on the forum, which goes against my basic philosophy of supporting free speech.

Q25 said:
why would you worry about something you will never experience?
or do you expect to live that long? :rolleyes:

All of us will live that long, even longer and longer. But after separating from our physical bodies through death, we will be living with our spiritual bodies and therefore we will experience all those stages of our world and the sun not from the physical level but within the spiritual dimension of the universe. All that we have been informed of the Doomsday we will be experiencing...

the "sun" of man and the "son" of G-D (all) (pbuh) are one and the same! they exist to serve both man and G-D. (all) (pbuh) without one, the other has no..purpose.

The "sun" is the gateway to the spirit world. All un-fullfilled beings will be trapped by the fire of creation and left in(side) the void of darkness. the darkness of self,(or soul energy) that is being exposed to eternal light, which makes the soul, invisible, to the children of light. Thus effectively trapping the goyeem (gentile) into a eternal existance of being "un-seen" by the lightbearers who pass from death unto light!

The same explination is true for YASHUA

Sufi said:
But if you are testing forum members or lurking for feedbacks to act on your emotional insticts for penalizing a forum member, remember that you will not be penalizing the thread statrter in this way, but will just ban the other forum members' right of reading and learning new facts, new points of view, new understandings and hence the freedom of discussion.

Let the forum members decide if they will discuss about the why and how the sun become a hell, if they like it, and as to how Mohammed's (pbuh) explanations are proved by modern sicence after 14 centuries, etc...
the "sun" of man and the "son" of G-D (all) (pbuh) are one and the same! they exist to serve both man and G-D. (all) (pbuh) without one, the other has no..purpose.

Sufi !!!

The "sun" is the gateway to the spirit world. All un-fullfilled beings will be trapped by the fire of creation and left in(side) the void of darkness. the darkness of self,(or soul energy) that is being exposed to eternal light, which makes the soul, invisible, to the children of light. Thus effectively trapping the goyeem (gentile) into a eternal existance of being "un-seen" by the lightbearers who pass from death unto light!

The same explination is true for YASHUA

Sufi said:

According to the same modern science, the sun will eventually die out. Eventually, billions of years in the future, it will not give off heat. If that is so, how could an eternal hell be in the sun?

What exactly did Muhammad say about the sun being brought near the world? I mean, could you provide the exact reference. Not a website please. But an exact reference. So, are you saying, that the end of the world will not occur until 4-5 billion years?

PS: I just realized this thread is a couple months old. ;)

It's all a matter of perspective. I regard the Sun (Peace be upon it) as heaven. If the Sun dies then we all die. We are dependent on the Sun. He is more powerful than Allah, God and Yahweh put together. Those who worship the Sun do so in the knowledge that without His benevolence we would have no crops, we would freeze and we would be in darkness (literally and metaphorically).
When Jesus, Moses and Mohammed died did it make one iota of difference? No. If everyone stopped believing in God, Allah or Yahweh would it make one iota of difference?No.
If the Sun dies we all die. Start believing. All praise to the Sun. Peace be upon it.

Bruce Wayne said:
You 'll be hearing from my lawyer if this results in the return of sufi. :p

:m:

Actually I found Sufi's description of what he believes islam to be very harmonious and all inclusive (Now I am certain you will believe he was a heretic :D )

Sufi said:

Dude the Sun is not Hell! Yes the sun will come close and do what you said, but that doesn't mean it is hell. That is a sign of Judgment Day. A Sign, not Hell.

Peace be upon you :)

path said:
Actually I found Sufi's description of what he believes islam to be very harmonious and all inclusive (Now I am certain you will believe he was a heretic :D )

Path I refuted his ideas when I first saw them, yet I did not declare him a heretic. And believing that we would call him that because his ideas please you is another show of egocentrism (something you disdained, I remember)

Bruce Wayne said:
Path I refuted his ideas when I first saw them, yet I did not declare him a heretic. And believing that we would call him that because his ideas please you is another show of egocentrism (something you disdained, I remember)

Bruce it was a joke man, a joke, see the smiley.

"Hell" is a place of torture. All suffer equally, justly in "hell". Yet here, on terra, we all suffer unequally, unjustly, without understanding or sympathy of others. I say terra is hell, and when we die we inevitably get into a better place.

Back