heaven

water said:
You still haven't quite convinced yourself of that, have you?
This is why you have to keep repeating it so much.

Whatever floats your boat. I know me. You think you know me. Obviously, to me, you don't.

Cottontop3000 said:
Heaven is nothing more than a need for weak man or woman.

Too bad they have to drag the kids in on it. I agree it is a need for weak individuals but some kids never had a chance.

There are 3 Heavens. You should probably research them yourself it would make you understand abit better. Go to www.google.com put in Three Heavens and you'll be suprised what you'll find.

There are 3 Heavens. You should probably research them yourself it would make you understand abit better. Go to www.google.com put in Three Heavens and you'll be suprised what you'll find. It makes what that "heathen" told you make sense. ;) its worth looking at mate.

Cottontop3000 said:
Whatever floats your boat. I know me. You think you know me. Obviously, to me, you don't.

I don't assume to know you. It's your assumption that I do.

Heaven seems like it would be terribly boring. If all you do is sit there and soak up all this love from god and everything is all good all the time, then what is the point? How can you have good without bad, happy without despair? I am not convinced either, by the argument that your memories of your earthly life make heaven all the better. Memories fade over time and eternity is a long time.

Back