Have You Gotten Into Trouble For Jesus?

Theres a cute phrase!:p

The only Pope I thought was a decent enough person was John Paul I. He didnt get very far did he...before being poisoned. Just a few months in office.

This happened the day after he announced to the holynesses that most of them would relieved of their corrupt duties at the vatican bank...an incredibly secretive mulitibillion dollar corporation with decades of association with the italian mafia and the fascist governments of WWII.

Since his death its business as usual...and so it goes.

You mean you preferred Vatican One? um I?

You mean you preferred Vatican One?
Actually yes...and the new pope has decided to allow more priests to use the old mass if they wish.

I prefer it because its a more accurate picture of what Catholism was for centuries, before it started making concessions to modern rationalism.

This was neccessary for survival, but its also fundamentally dishonest.

Actually yes...and the new pope has decided to allow more priests to use the old mass if they wish.

I prefer it because its a more accurate picture of what Catholism was for centuries, before it started making concessions to modern rationalism.

This was neccessary for survival, but its also fundamentally dishonest.
M*W: It's as if PBXVI is going in a backwards direction. Personally, I don't understand PJPII's belief than PBXVI was his first choice as the new pope. They seem world's apart in their philosophy.

M*W: It's as if PBXVI is going in a backwards direction. Personally, I don't understand PJPII's belief than PBXVI was his first choice as the new pope. They seem world's apart in their philosophy.
Ratzinger was JPII's first choice as director of philosophy.

He was head of the Scared Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.

Which our medieval ancestors used to know as the Inquisition.

Back