Have you Ever Committed a Felony?

Have you Ever Committed a Felony?

• Yes, I have committed a sexual crime (sexual assault, rape, molestation...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Committed and not been caught?
Who hasn't assaulted someone, or posessed pot, or raped and murdered a hobo?
You should have allowed for multiple selections, unless you just mean who has a felony to their name, I don't have any.

I assulted someone, broke a guy's nose, arm, and caused a slipped disc in his back, but I wasn't charged with anything... lucky me.

What brought that fury on?

That guy was beating on this old lady because he was trying to steal her bag and she wouldn't let go. When I threatened to call the police he tried to hit and well... I kicked into martial arts autopliot. I almost felt like I was in a movie, but I was really stupid to do that he was probably twice my size. I just got lucky that he didn't have any weapons on him and turned out to be a lousy fighter.

A felony as defined by the law? *spits*

Stay clear of drugs, arms and petty school boy shit, the rest is okay.

How about felony possesion? Just once though, bad idea and I was REAL sketched out.

That life is behind though, it's straight and narrow from here on out boys.

That guy was beating on this old lady because he was trying to steal her bag and she wouldn't let go. When I threatened to call the police he tried to hit and well... I kicked into martial arts autopliot. I almost felt like I was in a movie, but I was really stupid to do that he was probably twice my size. I just got lucky that he didn't have any weapons on him and turned out to be a lousy fighter.

--Please never confront me. ever. hahaha:D

Back