Have you Ever Committed a Felony?

Have you Ever Committed a Felony?

• Yes, I have committed a sexual crime (sexual assault, rape, molestation...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prince_James

Plutarch (Mickey's Dog)
Registered Senior Member
Problems with the last poll...

As always, the poll is public...

Please give your polled answer only for your most severe crime (severe crimes are at the bottom, minor at the top) but give details on all the crimes you are willing to speak about. Also add if you were tried or convicted for the crime, or whether you were found not-guilty or never even suspected.

Onik17:

False charges don't count.

draqon:

How much food and what sort of public fridge?

Blah.

Why is this not public?! In fact, what has been the problem with polls in general on Sci for the last few days?

How many drug-related offenses have I committed? Ever see that Doonesbury when Zonker is called to the British House of Commons to vote against a Thatcher revenue bill? He takes a moment to scribble down his drug history, and ends up with pages of notes, including things like, "April 10-16 (spring break)".

Yeah.

Zonk, of course, is one of my favorite media icons.

I've possessed, transferred, aided and abetted, used in public, and owned a bong at least. (That last is a federal crime.) But to summarize the whole of my drug history (which covers at least fifteen years) is impossible. Even Zonker's notes were incomplete, as he was trying to fix the dates as well. I couldn't even begin.

As to the substance list? It's broad: Marijuana, psilocybin, opium resin, LSD, cocaine, various pills. No heroin or methamphetamine (including MDMA), though. One must have standards. (And one would have thought cocaine was a standard I could respect, but hey ... such is life. But I'll tell you all, cocaine is the devil. My only respect for it is a necessary acknowledgment of its seductive and destructive powers.)

ive possessed, shared around and smoked my fair share of weed, but thats not a crime, its just a revenue gathering technique the government tries to force on the police.

Well there is a difference if you commit arson without an attempt to harm someone and arson with an attempt to harm someone. Similarly, most arson is for insurance fraud of the non-injurious type.

Well there is a difference if you commit arson without an attempt to harm someone and arson with an attempt to harm someone. Similarly, most arson is for insurance fraud of the non-injurious type.

podb77_53.jpg

this guy...sure aint hurming anyone :)

You think people are going to be stupid enough to admit to crimes in a public internet poll?

Well, you never know. Maybe they will.

I might report them to the police myself.

You think people are going to be stupid enough to admit to crimes in a public internet poll?

Well, you never know. Maybe they will.

I might report them to the police myself.

thats very kind of you. It gives so much trust in you as a person and a moderator of this community. It also makes us so happy to have such a great person among us, who really makes this world so much better by helping other people.

Back