Hate Letters, Will The Moderator Take Any Actions???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Microzoft
It is too late for you to hide and make threats to anyone here.

You can not successfully utilize this forum for your personal campaign against anything that disturbs your mind. This is not a HATE forum, if it was, a great deal of members would have gone somewhere else. But we will not be the ones going somewhere else, are we?
So, if you are in a crusade against Christians, good luck, ……but please not here!

============================

I am not in a crusade againt christians or atheists, I am in intellectual JIHAD against the hate-filled THUGS who defame Islam.

Islam is under continous attack from the media, from the western world, it is the time for someone to do something to stop these THUGS.
I am running a lot of forums about Islam, I get rather good responses from people who are GENUINELY interested to know more about Islam and in some cases embrace Islam, but the THUGS here are not interested to know anything positive about Islam, for them, Islam is evil and everything relate to Islam is Evil..... the time has come to put those evil thugs in their own cages of ignorance.

Originally posted by Green_World
Originally posted by Microzoft
It is too late for you to hide and make threats to anyone here.

You can not successfully utilize this forum for your personal campaign against anything that disturbs your mind. This is not a HATE forum, if it was, a great deal of members would have gone somewhere else. But we will not be the ones going somewhere else, are we?
So, if you are in a crusade against Christians, good luck, ……but please not here!

============================

I am not in a crusade againt christians or atheists, I am in intellectual JIHAD against the hate-filled THUGS who defame Islam.

Islam is under continous attack from the media, from the western world, it is the time for someone to do something to stop these THUGS.
I am running a lot of forums about Islam, I get rather good responses from people who are GENUINELY interested to know more about Islam and in some cases embrace Islam, but the THUGS here are not interested to know anything positive about Islam, for them, Islam is evil and everything relate to Islam is Evil..... the time has come to put those evil thugs in their own cages of ignorance.

Well, you get more bees with honey than vinegar. No one that I know would listen to you after reading the first sentence of whatever steaming pile of crap you are spewing. It's not your religion that people here detest. It is you. You are bigotted, arrogant, and barbaric. And that is the image of islam that you portray. If I knew nothing of islam and you were the represenative that I saw, I would run from it also. You are a child.

Free advice: $0.05 worth

I am in intellectual JIHAD against the hate-filled THUGS who defame Islam.
Stop being an anti-identifier. You're making the same fundamental mistake the atheists make when you anti-identify.

Focus your intellectual work on proclaiming Islam. Make it about Islam, not about the "thugs". As long as you worry first and foremost about the thugs, that's all anyone will see you doing. Show the power of your faith, and that is what people will see.

It's free advice because I wouldn't know what to charge for something so basic. On the one hand, it would be unjust to charge for such fundamental advice. To the other, I ought to charge you everything you have just for needing to be reminded.

But stop building yourself around the accomplishments of those you choose to hold as enemies. Build yourself around the power of reconciliation that should already be in you.

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

Re: Free advice: $0.05 worth

Originally posted by tiassa
Stop being an anti-identifier. You're making the same fundamental mistake the atheists make when you anti-identify.

Focus your intellectual work on proclaiming Islam. Make it about Islam, not about the "thugs". As long as you worry first and foremost about the thugs, that's all anyone will see you doing. Show the power of your faith, and that is what people will see.

It's free advice because I wouldn't know what to charge for something so basic. On the one hand, it would be unjust to charge for such fundamental advice. To the other, I ought to charge you everything you have just for needing to be reminded.

But stop building yourself around the accomplishments of those you choose to hold as enemies. Build yourself around the power of reconciliation that should already be in you.

Geez, you said it a lot nicer than I did. Same thought, different layout. Odd that we posted it at the exact same time. Funny.

Originally posted by williamwbishop
Well, you get more bees with honey than vinegar. No one that I know would listen to you after reading the first sentence of whatever steaming pile of crap you are spewing. It's not your religion that people here detest. It is you. You are bigotted, arrogant, and barbaric. And that is the image of islam that you portray. If I knew nothing of islam and you were the represenative that I saw, I would run from it also. You are a child.
==============================

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

Originally posted by Green_World
Originally posted by williamwbishop
==============================

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.

Ah, an intelligent debater. I had no idea.:rolleyes:

Re: Free advice: $0.05 worth

Originally posted by tiassa

Tiassa
===========================

You are the voice of logic in this forum, your advice is very well recieved.

I shall post my threads about Islam and ignore those on my thugish list :p

Keelhauling?

Sycoindian

To be honest, it may be more efficient to let the rest of our posting community browbeat people into restraint. After a fight between two posters goes on long enough, everyone stops paying attention, and the two fighting posters generally pause to see if anyone's still looking. That's usually all the time we need to bury the offensive topics in the list.

thanx,

Green_World:

I do not have access to your personal messages, so I cannot verify what nPA may or may not have sent you. Also, I do not know what you've sent him. I can therefore only act based on what I see on this forum. If you have a complaint regarding private messages, please contact Porfiry. He's the site owner, and he'll deal with it one way or another. I warn you, however, that you may not like the consequences if you are in any way at fault. Porfiry can be harsh, but he's always fair, as far as I have seen.

As far as threads in this forum go, I have seen as many negative threads from you about Christianity as I've seen from notPresidentAndrew about Islam. If that changes, perhaps I will take your requests for action more seriously.

In the meantime, I'd ask both of you to stick to a few threads, since the two of you are generating a whole bunch of threads which are on more or less the same topics at the moment, and they are starting to clutter the forum.

Thankyou, and good luck.

Yes, mods must take action.

I have an idea, Porf, Cris, and James:

Delete all threads by nPA and Green that are 3+ days old that do not contribute to sciforums. Ruthlessly. Root out stupidity;

Originally posted by James R
Green_World:

I do not have access to your personal messages, so I cannot verify what nPA may or may not have sent you. Also, I do not know what you've sent him. I can therefore only act based on what I see on this forum. If you have a complaint regarding private messages, please contact Porfiry. He's the site owner, and he'll deal with it one way or another. I warn you, however, that you may not like the consequences if you are in any way at fault. Porfiry can be harsh, but he's always fair, as far as I have seen.

As far as threads in this forum go, I have seen as many negative threads from you about Christianity as I've seen from notPresidentAndrew about Islam. If that changes, perhaps I will take your requests for action more seriously.

In the meantime, I'd ask both of you to stick to a few threads, since the two of you are generating a whole bunch of threads which are on more or less the same topics at the moment, and they are starting to clutter the forum.

Thankyou, and good luck.
===================================
Thank you, I did not sent notpresidentandrew any personal messages, he sent me the above abusive messages.

I dont know how to contact the owner of this site? do you have his e-mail ?

actually, i feel the strange urge to pm greenworld and say abusive and insulting things. I never had this feeling before.

forgive me Porify if I fall for the temptation...i'm only a human...

Originally posted by spuriousmonkey
actually, i feel the strange urge to pm greenworld and say abusive and insulting things. I never had this feeling before.

forgive me Porify if I fall for the temptation...i'm only a human...

I kind of do, but I think it would be ever so much more effective if one of our mods just does as is asked and let's porfiry figure it out. I think we will then be two nuts lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back