Hate Groups - How Big of a Threat Are They?

The media is full of hate . The government is full of hate . Hate always existed and it is still alive everywhere . Although G.W. Bush and Tony Blair invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and killed so many people, the Pope himself gave both of them medals . So even the Pope has hatred and racism in his old, ugly and dumass heart .

Nearly everyone is aware of at least a handful of hate groups in America. For example, there is the Ku Klux Klan, Westboro Baptist Church and Black Panthers; three of the thousands of hate organizations that have actively thrived for decades.

Black Panthers weren't a hate group. Also - they are pretty much defunct (especially since everybody is back from Nam and the police aren't strolling around arbitrarily beating people any more)

Aside from a few isolated incidents here and there, hate groups don't seem to do much of anything these days. Most have websites and may have a representative appear on some political TV show every once in a while, but that's about it. :shrug:

I guess it depends on what you call a hate group. I don't think traditional hate groups provide much of a threat to anyone. However, the new extremist, the dittoheads do represent a real threat to the nation in my opinion. They remind me of the Nazi brown shirts, and it does make me a bit uneasy. When they start the book burnings, I am going to canada.

Back