Has Jesus made America a safer place?

Why don't like facts

You don't even know what year it is. You don't deal in facts.

do you want continue to not let them grow up , the emancipation was 148 years ago , please correct me.

Yeah, 148 years and they still don't receive equal treatment, either in society or under the law. Pretending that everything's okay is what impedes progress.

I had the impression as slavery is abolish the man becomes equal to the master

Then you're operating under a false impression.

I went to school with them , and the had more right the I because I had only a green card and the had the fool citizenship..

"Fool citizenship" is surprisingly apt. They weren't even allowed to sit where they wanted on a bus in some places until the Civil Rights Act was passed in the 1960s, and they still don't receive the same education whites do, don't have the same opportunities whites do, and they receiver longer, harsher sentencing than whites for the same crimes. We've only recently made equality "official," and we're a long way from real equality.

Then you're operating under a false impression.

"Fool citizenship" is surprisingly apt. They weren't even allowed to sit where they wanted on a bus in some places until the Civil Rights Act was passed in the 1960s, and they still don't receive the same education whites do, don't have the same opportunities whites do, and they receiver longer, harsher sentencing than whites for the same crimes. We've only recently made equality "official," and we're a long way from real equality.

Please don't start with the crap " education " My had to have higher grades to be admitted to medical school then a black student , What do you call that reverse discrimination , or open door for mediocrity,

Com on I voted for Obama , how much more equality do they need.
By the way in which hemisphere do you live ?

The major cause of contemporary racism in America, is the dual standard of liberalism. If white people organize for whites they are called white supremacists or the Klan which has a negative and hostile subjectivity. If black people organize for blacks it is called the NAACP, which has positive and utopian subjectivity. Liberal dual standard creates a wedge of emotion, when each race is treated differently for the same actions and motions.

There are also racist laws, such as quotas, which make legal judgements based on race. Yet this is not called racism, which totally defies common sense and therefore caters to those without common sense. These laws also part of the dual standard. The dual standard creates a legal wedge between those who benefit and those who are discriminated against.

Another liberal special effect has to do with history revision. Slavery occurred in the past. If we do a science study, there are no modern people alive who had anything to do with that sorry time in American history. It happened 150 years ago and there is no humans on record who are that old. Yet modern people, who had nothing to do with this time in history, are given benefit or responsibility for something they had nothing to do with, in reality. Others, whose ancestors may have been surfs in Europe and who were not even in America during slavery are somehow responsible. Atheism should speak up since it claims to make judgements based on science and not on a form of time travel religion.

I remember during the hippy years of the love generation. At that time, the social divide had evolved and was not along racist lines, where I was, but rather it divided by what was called the generation gap. The saying was, do not to trust anyone over 30. It was assumed the older generation had been programmed and could not help themselves (POV of the love generation). But the youth under 30 were clean slates and could break the reins of traditions.

The youth of all colors and social backgrounds all got along (hippy was simplicity), at least where I was. Racism was almost over for the young people who would inherit the future. This was before the dual standard was created by modern liberalism, over the following decades, which was more about political power than love; buy votes with lies. I call these liberals the hippy-crates, who gave lip service but were self serving wolves all along.

Martin Luther King had a dream, where people would be judged based on their character and not the color of the skin. The under 30 crowd would judge people but the content or the lack of content of character. A good person is a good person, regardless, while a sleaze is a sleaze no matter what color their skin was; one standard for all.

Modern liberalism made character a thing of the past, when it began to stress color of skin, sex, etc., again. If you always did good by your fellow blacks, this character quality no longer matters, when laws use skin color to decide your fate. You can be a sleaze as long as your skin color adds up based on law, you will get benefit. Liberalism found they could gain votes by dividing people along various lines, but it first had to do away with the character requirement, by making morals relative.

During the love generation Jesus did make America a safer place. The hippies looked like Jesus because they were going for the character angle, not the surface of things; race card.

Great. More repetative rhetoric from you... only this time it's about blacks.

Please don't start with the crap " education " My had to have higher grades to be admitted to medical school then a black student , What do you call that reverse discrimination , or open door for mediocrity,

I call it a lie. At best it's a misrepresentation. Feel free to elabroate.

Com on I voted for Obama , how much more equality do they need.

You realize Obama is half-black and half-white, right?

By the way in which hemisphere do you live ?

I live in the US.

I call it a lie. At best it's a misrepresentation. Feel free to elabroate.

You realize Obama is half-black and half-white, right?

I live in the US.

There was a program or is continued to help minority to get into graduate school. I don't know if you are aware of it , if not check it out .
Is Obamas wife black , but I would say Obama is a mulatto, so who care , American black that want to advance they advance . Look at the Hispanic population the come as "wet bags" they get any job for low pay and my observation in the 50 years in the Chicago area they have made some neighborhood that make whites a shame. They have 4 TV station , black have none , they had a news paper , now is down . You guys have a new staple which is Taco and Tortilla , The Hispanics upgrade property, that many black terr down , The Hispanics have business and support their neighborhood black ruin their neighborhoods. The other thing the new generation screwed up , thy changed from Jazz and blue to jungle noise.
I had hope in the 1960 that they become more civilized but they didn't.
Now if you are honest and if you live in the USA you know it

There was a program or is continued to help minority to get into graduate school. I don't know if you are aware of it , if not check it out .

There are programs that help underrepresented minorities get into college, but that's usually through scholarship programs. It has nothing to do with lowering standards, or you needing a higher grade than a black student.

Is Obamas wife black

What does that have to do with Obama's race?

but I would say Obama is a mulatto

I'm not surprised you'd say that, given how archaic and, frankly, insulting the term is.

American black that want to advance they advance .

Except for the ones who are born into poverty, in which case they need to be exceptional to advance. Usually they need to excel in sports for that to happen, because the education they are offered is atrocious.

Look at the Hispanic population the come as "wet bags" they get any job for low pay and my observation in the 50 years in the Chicago area they have made some neighborhood that make whites a shame.

It's "wetbacks," and the word is considered a slur, so I suggest you don't continue using it. Statistics show that the Hispanic poverty rate in this country is higher than it is for African-Americans, so there goes your stupid little theory.

They have 4 TV station , black have none they had a news paper , now is down .

The reason "they" have TV stations is because many of them either speak Spanish exclusively, or Spanish in their native language. African-Americans speak English natively, so they can enjoy regular English-language programming. That said, there is one station dedicated to African-American viewers: BET (Black Entertainment Television)

You guys have a new staple which is Taco and Tortilla ,

New? Pretty sure tortillas and tacos have been a staple in the US for centuries.

The Hispanics upgrade property, that many black terr down , The Hispanics have business and support their neighborhood black ruin their neighborhoods. The other thing the new generation screwed up , thy changed from Jazz and blue to jungle noise.

Racist drivel. None of it substantiated in statistics. I'm starting to think you're just looking for an excuse to disparage blacks. Either way, I've reported your post and hope the mods ban your racist ass.

I had hope in the 1960 that they become more civilized but they didn't.

And there's the dehumanizing. What a shock.

Now if you are honest and if you live in the USA you know it

If I'm honest, I realize that you're a racist moron.

There are programs that help underrepresented minorities get into college, but that's usually through scholarship programs. It has nothing to do with lowering standards, or you needing a higher grade than a black student.

What does that have to do with Obama's race?

I'm not surprised you'd say that, given how archaic and, frankly, insulting the term is.

Except for the ones who are born into poverty, in which case they need to be exceptional to advance. Usually they need to excel in sports for that to happen, because the education they are offered is atrocious.

It's "wetbacks," and the word is considered a slur, so I suggest you don't continue using it. Statistics show that the Hispanic poverty rate in this country is higher than it is for African-Americans, so there goes your stupid little theory.

The reason "they" have TV stations is because many of them either speak Spanish exclusively, or Spanish in their native language. African-Americans speak English natively, so they can enjoy regular English-language programming. That said, there is one station dedicated to African-American viewers: BET (Black Entertainment Television)

New? Pretty sure tortillas and tacos have been a staple in the US for centuries.

Racist drivel. None of it substantiated in statistics. I'm starting to think you're just looking for an excuse to disparage blacks. Either way, I've reported your post and hope the mods ban your racist ass.

And there's the dehumanizing. What a shock.

If I'm honest, I realize that you're a racist moron.

The only think I can say about your replay , if you live in the USA you don't see the real world. I don't care to discuss with you this matter because you probable live under a rock in the Grand C anion

The only think I can say about your replay , if you live in the USA you don't see the real world. I don't care to discuss with you this matter because you probable live under a rock in the Grand C anion

Yes yes, run away when the truth gets too uncomfortable. Climb back into whatever hole you crawled out of.

Back