Harry Potter 'stolen'

Would you buy a stolen copy of the new Harry Potter Novel

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I want to know is why this is getting so much time on media news while five Iranians setting themselves on fire in Paris as a protest gets about a twenty-second mention at the most.

so almost exactly the same as here aghart. Dont know the EXACT current exchange rate but its close to $3 to a pound

Originally posted by EI_Sparks
What I want to know is why this is getting so much time on media news while five Iranians setting themselves on fire in Paris as a protest gets about a twenty-second mention at the most.

because sometimes it's nice to take a beak from politics and the lunatic asylum that is the real world.

WOW, I'm not quite what to say. It amazes me that there can be so much arguement over how pricey the new Harry Potter book is. As for me I only paid $18 for mine not $45 so I have no idea where you guys are all shopping. As for stealing so many of them I could see were that could be a profitable idea. Hell people will steal anything these days if it will sell for few bucks. Too many money is money regardless of how you get it.

welcome blowfish, it's not really the price of the book, it's how the auther rips 10 year olds off for $10 worth of ink and paper.

Back