Happy Passover!

Vienna said:
I'll second that!...... :)

see how no on cares vienna? your stuoid attempt to gain some support didn;t work. ooooooooo

and go ahead make another username and pretend to be someon else so you can post some message back to yourself.

munim_786 said:
see how no on cares vienna? your stuoid attempt to gain some support didn;t work. ooooooooo

and go ahead make another username and pretend to be someon else so you can post some message back to yourself.

I don't even know why I'm replying to your childish post. :rolleyes:

I don't have another username - I don't pretend to be someone else - I don't need to gain support - but I do give respect where it is due.

So as it's the Happy Holiday season, may the Dove of Peace shit in your mouth.

Yeah - Where is your Holiday Greeting munim?

Have you no respect for the Jewish faith?

Yes, cheers! Cheers also to the rather childish person who is trying to make a flame war out of a simple holiday greeting thread. :rolleyes:

It's not about 'respect for the Jewish faith', it's about actually having the emotional maturity above that of a five year old's.

-- Long live the Female Messiah!

Happy Passover, and Happy parting of the red sea. I hope we can all understand the subliminal message behind god's work in kicking jews out of Egypt for good and at all costs, even when it took a sea to part and natural disasters to impose.

Please don't even think about coming back to Egypt....There is no promise land at or near Egypt...Stay away.

I love Passover, because I get to watch my favorite Yole Bryner tell Moses.....

"LET HIS NAME BE STRICKEN".
"OBEY??? MOSES!

By that logic if G-d wanted to kick the jews out of Israel he would also part the seas and send plagues on the arabs. Well none of those just yet so I guess the big guy still wanted them jews to stay and enjoy the twice-promised land. :D

Creeping Death

Passover blessings to all. May the Lord kill someone else's son.

I also wanted to note that a PBS children's cartoon called Liberty's Kids (a compelling, if slightly starry-eyed telling of the American Revolution) actually managed to get their "Passover" episode on the air today, in which the Tories painted stripes on their chimneys so that the British troops would pass them by in the pillage.

Last edited:
Flores said:
Happy Passover,
happy Passover to you, my little flower.
BTW, Passover has many Christian symbols in the Seder; unity, 3 matzoh, hidden motzoh, cleaning the leaven from the house, blood & passover

Happy passover to all jews, next year insha allah jews in palestine will celebrate their passover in RUSSIA ! :D

I hope we can all understand the subliminal message behind god's work in kicking jews out of Egypt for good and at all costs, even when it took a sea to part and natural disasters to impose.

Please don't even think about coming back to Egypt....There is no promise land at or near Egypt...Stay away.
Mrs. Proud Muslim Jr., Jews vacation in Egypt all the time, nothing you can do about it. :p

PM, the Jews ARE the Palestinians, and they won't let their oasis of civilization be turned into another backwards shithole like Syria or Iran.

Happy passover! :)

spidergoat said:
Mrs. Proud Muslim Jr., Jews vacation in Egypt all the time, nothing you can do about it. :p

My lively spidergoat, The jews are welcome anytime to the dinner table or to my beach trips.....Do me a favor and vote Sharon off and improve your foreign policies....if you do that, the jews will be able to get all the wealth they want from the arabs with a wet kiss on top of it.

Start striking PM beard instead of pulling on it, and he'll give you Syria on a silver platter.

If I ever become president, I would have the following foriegn policy:

1- Tend to the arabs and keep them fat and happy.
2- Leave the Asians alone.

This is the only way to world peace. If you reverse this process, you get a dooms day....Never pay too much attention to the far easterns and never ignore a middle eastern.

Last edited:
The only way to world peace is to keep more than 1/6th of its total population poor and miserable?

Zero said:
Yes, cheers! Cheers also to the rather childish person who is trying to make a flame war out of a simple holiday greeting thread. :rolleyes:

It's not about 'respect for the Jewish faith', it's about actually having the emotional maturity above that of a five year old's.

-- Long live the Female Messiah!

Stop whining. Stupid woman.

Are you on blocks at the moment or something?

so you are absolutely convinced that structurally oppressing more than 1 billion people in a certain region would not lead us to violent uprisings and, finally, war between those who oppress and those who are oppressed?

Back