Happy 4th!!!!

*stRgrL*

Kicks ass
Valued Senior Member
Happy 4th!

Have a great and safe 4th of July weekend all! No drinking and driving, I mean it:) Lots of beer, BBQ and fireworks to everyone!!!

(Oh, sorry you non-Americans, you could still celebrate if you wanted, we wouldnt want to disclude anyone):)

Take care and be kind to each other and have a super-groovy weekend!:)

Hopefully i get to have some herbal refreshment this (elongated) weekend, and hopefully nothing bad happens, anywhere. :cool: Rock on, everyone.

Thank you for starting this thread, *stRgrL*.

I would echo what has been said here already. I wish all here a safe and enjoyable 4th. Be safe and drive carefully.

Do not be one of the statistics that yoyo's want to use to discontinue our use of fireworks for our own safety.

For those of you not in the US. Please feel free to join in the festive atmosphere.

hey any excuse to party!! i think aussies should take this opportunity to extend our global hand by embracing this american holiday by getting absolutley blind!!!

YAYY HAPPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AMERICA?!!?! lOL!:confused:

Originally posted by Agent@5
YAYY HAPPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY AMERICA?!!?! lOL!:confused:

Hahaha, can you make me laugh Agent@5. :D

Happy Independence Day US citizens...:)

Happy Fourth My Yankee Brethren!

Dont get too drunk now.. you dont want to pass out before the fireworks go off! :D

Glorious 4th!

Thank you, fallen soldiers, et alia, for Freedom gained and protected by your sacrifices on our behalf. Thank you their families, too.

And thank you freedom's detractors for reminding U$ what we haven't wanted/needed these passed couple centuries.

:)

Originally posted by wet1
Do not be one of the statistics that yoyo's want to use to discontinue our use of fireworks for our own safety.

Yes, people have problems!! :mad:

But happy 4th! :D

How many years is it since we gave in and let you have it back then?

Have a safe one y'all.

Be Good :D:D

Well, it has been the 4th here for 5 1/2 hours. Still plenty of time to enjoy it as it is in the early morning here.

Somehow, I don't think that it would be appropriate for us in the UK to celebrate 4th July.
But have a good one anyway :)

....PEACE...
open.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you guys had a Funky Fresh weekend! (hope you guys remember that from like 10 years ago:) ) if not, well... I had a kick ass weekend! Bought like 200.00 worth of fireworks.(didnt have much to do):D

Well, had a super-groovy weekend! Hope the rest of ya'll did too!

Take care:)

Back