Growing a human tail?

Would you grow a tail if you could have one?

• Yes, tails are awesome.

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • No, I'm quite happy being tail-less.

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
Imagine the sexual fetishes that would arise!
What horrible unspeakable things would people do with a new appendage!
Disgusting

What would I need a tail for? Here are things on my wish list
1. Retractable Claws: that would be soooo cool I could fuck someone face up real face and still get past a metal detector.

2. Multiple hearts: why have one when you can have arrays with backups?

3. Unidirectional air sac lungs: because I always wanted to climb mount everest without running out of breath.

4. Cellulose digesting GI track: So no one would starve.

5. Self supporting metabolism and synthesis: So no one needs vitamins, no malnutrition.

6. Hyperspectral vision: Why see the world in 3 bland colors when you could see the world in 4,6, etc.

7. I could go on?

sounds like someone is having aspirations of draconian quality.
i see a fallout with the heart theory though. with the possibility of heart disease in humans anyway, you would then have multiple ones to worry about. however if when one failed you wouldn't bleed out into yourself, it would be convenient. possible benefits of each are outweighing the drawbacks here though. i vote yes to all. call up the Genetic Engineers

as for uses of a tail. the list could be deemed endless depending on how much control you would have over it. with little to no control it would be utterly useless, whereas you could move it with full mobility, well no need to reiterate.

sounds like someone is having aspirations of draconian quality.
i see a fallout with the heart theory though. with the possibility of heart disease in humans anyway, you would then have multiple ones to worry about. however if when one failed you wouldn't bleed out into yourself, it would be convenient. possible benefits of each are outweighing the drawbacks here though. i vote yes to all. call up the Genetic Engineers

Well I would assume we would engineer out any disease involving fatty deposits from the blood clogging arteries.

I wouldn't want a tail.
My grandfather sort of had one. A bump was growing on the end of his tail bone and it was really bothering him. When he was getting it removed a really long hair uncoiled.

What would I need a tail for? Here are things on my wish list
1. Retractable Claws: that would be soooo cool I could fuck someone face up real face and still get past a metal detector.

2. Multiple hearts: why have one when you can have arrays with backups?

3. Unidirectional air sac lungs: because I always wanted to climb mount everest without running out of breath.

4. Cellulose digesting GI track: So no one would starve.

5. Self supporting metabolism and synthesis: So no one needs vitamins, no malnutrition.

6. Hyperspectral vision: Why see the world in 3 bland colors when you could see the world in 4,6, etc.

7. I could go on?

Retractable claws a la Wolverine would indeed be awesome.

How about enhanced endocrine glands that could make morphine, so you'd be immune to pain? Or methedrine-like substances for when you're fighting?

Retractable claws a la Wolverine would indeed be awesome.

How about enhanced endocrine glands that could make morphine, so you'd be immune to pain? Or methedrine-like substances for when you're fighting?

I would just engineer the brain to not feel pain on a unpleasant biases, rather on a emotional neutral biases where one could ignore it easily if needed.

Imagine the sexual fetishes that would arise!
What horrible unspeakable things would people do with a new appendage!
Disgusting

I, uh, umm, kinda already did think about it.
2368662247_d18cf2d14a.jpg

Back