Greek UFO?

Look at the picture, see the track the window goes down in nothing is in there. Also look at the picture of the woman in the side view mirror, her hand is outside of the window.
Well, glass is transparent...
It looks to me as if her hand is against the window.

the window looks to be down. there are no reflections and it looks to be exceedingly clean if it were up.

Ok, let's say the window is down. In that case I think what Neverfly said could be right.

Seems to me there is some confusion here, possibly by people that haven't been in many different vehicles nor accustomed to looking at things from slightly obtuse angles rather than straight-on. The window is clearly completely down (there are MANY vehicles in which the glass disappears completely in that position) and her hand IS slightly OUTSIDE the vehicle (through the window).

''Obtuse'' I like this word you use.

I think I'm torn between trying to explain photo with the least possible ingredients which is practical tool, and thoughts that all possibilities should be realized in nature, even though there's no reason to expect nature to follow.

Doesn't look like anything worth bothering about, after all "where is it's shadow"? If it's large and in the distance then it's shadow would be on the sea, since there is no shadow in the sea it means it must be smaller and closer (if it was actually a physical object)
Look at the shadow of the goats and then think about where the shadow might be on the sea?

Look at the picture I attached in post#22. I caught that one in my backyard. Offhand guessed at the general shape when I took the picture of it lying on the floor but you get the idea. The thing looks just like a shopping bag blowing in the wind.
You can see the handle.
And bags blowing around are nothing out of the ordinary.
I caught one in my backyard. Pretty much the same color, even.
So let's say I'm right- what kind of shadow does a translucent plastic bag leave on the ground? Probably not much of one.

I will go with. It looks like a partly deflated helium balloon.

Back