Greek UFO?

tashja

Registered Senior Member
Hmmm... I don't know.

Greek-UFO-Photo.jpg

Doesn't look like anything worth bothering about, after all "where is it's shadow"? If it's large and in the distance then it's shadow would be on the sea, since there is no shadow in the sea it means it must be smaller and closer (if it was actually a physical object)

Doesn't look like anything worth bothering about, after all "where is it's shadow"? If it's large and in the distance then it's shadow would be on the sea, since there is no shadow in the sea it means it must be smaller and closer (if it was actually a physical object)

Im not an expert but based off the animals shadows, couldnt the shadow of this object be behind the rocks?

If it was real...

If I saw something unusual in the sky, and had my camera ready, I'd take picture after picture, different angles, video (hopefully no sky cam, as is the norm). If there was something legitimately in the sky there, having different photos to compare, to give depth and context would help the case that they saw something.

Otherwise, you have a single photo, proving...there's something in the sky.

Maybe somewhere there's the original, larger size, so one could analyze the picture to make sure there's no photoshopping. Google Image search says no, but. Maybe somewhere there's more info on where it was taken, time, something.

But for now, the OP pegged it. We don't know. I guess it will remain a UFO.

Im not an expert but based off the animals shadows, couldnt the shadow of this object be behind the rocks?

I'm no expert either, but I can tell you that an expert would say, there's not enough info to say anything.

Thanks for bringing this up. You drew my attention to the fact that the animals shadows don't line up.
Clearly, NASA faked this photo.

A window chip.

The car was a rental. That's why they never discovered the chip afterwards.

Its a goat invasion UFO, they are infiltrating Greece and causing the economic havoc there by chewing up all of the wires in their cars...so Greeks can't get to their jobs and economy goes haywire. In order to look stealthy they decided to have the spaceship in a form of a trash bag from the local market next street.

Back