Great UFO documentary

Reiku frequently says things which border on insanity, but he's never wrote anything as brazenly retarded as this. This post should actually go into the douche bag hall of fame.

You know chipz... just because you never said I was retarded does not mean that I am any more flattered by this post.

I am still here for **** sake. Could you not have waited till I am properly banned, then do what all god-forsaken mods and posters do best when no one can reply, is talk the utter back off them.

:shrug:

:mad:

JDawg, I've been here much longer than you -- and you haven't been here 10 years, maybe 6 or 7 tops? I'm not a troll, in fact I'm one of a few who make valuable contributions to Computer Science & Technology, I'd make more if there were other developers around. If I recall correctly; you first came here interested in physics while in school for your bachelors. How did that end up? How come your contributions to science are in the Political sub-boards? Gustav ends up banned due to intentionally inflammatory remarks and Reiku ends up banned for copy&paste mathematics. Roughly more than half of your total posts are accusations of "trolling", which (if spidergoat is correct) is ironically a bannable offense which is unenforced. You should work to improve your contributions.

I am yet to see evidence of this.

I have been accused of this in the past by AN, to which the link was in fact my own work lol

You know chipz... just because you never said I was retarded does not mean that I am any more flattered by this post.

I am still here for **** sake. Could you not have waited till I am properly banned, then do what all god-forsaken mods and posters do best when no one can reply, is talk the utter back off them.

:shrug:

:mad:

Mind you, atleast you'd be in the perfect position to kiss my ass.

But then this is sciforums I suppose. They seem to be finding any old excuse nowadays to permaban me again. I shrug my shoulders and say it is a matter of time. I actually like this forum, which is the sad thing I guess. If anyone has took the verbal abuse I have taken off [some] members here over the years, anyone in their sane mind would have left long ago.

Maybe cheski was right then, maybe I must be slightly insane.

(Oooo did I say cheski... that rings a bell.... I am sure there was another member here banned called cheski chipz.)

I am sure Chipz calling you a retard is a verbal offense which should hold much more severity.

I completely agree. But he apparently struck a better deal with the moderators than you did, so comparing your offenses to his is futile.

Back