Great Green Gobs Of...

Anyway, good for you Xev that you got back on the right track again, after running amok. What happened?

Dearest Bebelina, while I am not suprised by your affections, I do not care to be 'devoured' by you. At this point in time, and thank you for the offer.

*Smiles smugly*

Tyler: Is there a way I could get a peek at this paper? Sounds quite interesting.

P.S: Yes, Bebs, everything is a sexual reference, if you have a mind like mine. Ye cannot prevail in this fight, and would best capitulate. :cool:

The custard is speaking from inside my belly??? Maybe I need to go and pay the litterbox a visit....:D

Oh! She's coming back for another flame from the Xev. :p

On the right track - hmm, that would be Carl Sagan. I read one of his books and realized that I wanted to be a scientist. So, I put more efforts into study. It's probably one of the best things that ever happened to me, allowed me to focus on school no matter what home was like.

Sure. I have to go find it on my school computers though. So expect it shortly! Or, I hope so. I highly doubt it's deleted from school comps.

It's actually a speech that was given as a paper to u of t through a guy on a radio station in toronto that got a hold of it.

Long story short, my dad works for a radio station and he brought in the paper, the paper gets read by one guy at the station. This guy knows a u of t affiliate who does a late night show on politics at a sister station (Mojo radio - talk radio for men). This guy gets a hold of it, reads it, gives it to other guys at the university. Other guys get a hold of me.

It was quite exciting for me. And very, very unexpected.

I got to sit in on philosophy classes at u of t because a guy I play shinny with and I got into a philosophical debate and when he found out I was 15 (I play the 18+ shinny games, much more challenging. If I play the 12-18 it ends up a game of 'walk around the little kids') he thought I was well-read for a kid. He invited me. I sat in. Not that exciting a story, or as flattering, but a story all the same!

I applause that, more women are needed in science and taken in consideration that you are so young, there is hope that you will evolve from even Carl Sagan. :) All in all, it´s better to study, whatever it is, than running amok.

Thanks, Bebe. I'd like to find a balance between the two.

For instance, this semester, I worked and studied constantly. Okay, now I have great grades, but now that the term is over (woo woo woo!), I don't know exactly what to do with myself.

Balence in all things.

Thanks Tyler.

I dropped out of school in the 9th grade. Never have run amok, I've spent most of my time around the house. All of the studying I have done has been personal on my own (never been involved with much "official things" if you will, like a school).

I've studied philosophy and the universe for as long as I can remember.

Got interested in computers around late 1999/early 2000. Became a Furrycat level nerd around late 2001 (no, that's not my homepage, he's a fellow geek buddy of mine - in fact my SWAT 3 mod is still up at 10-david, though it's not a really good piece of work, I was just starting to resume work on it http://www.10-david.com/fileinfo.asp?id=744

Beblina and Xev

You two just continue your little fight, and I'll fetch the video camera... :p

Back