goodbye

Hang in there. Think of the people you know. remember, when you make that decision, you're taking a part of something irreplaceable in other people's hearts. I know I'll miss you, man.

Well, we could start with the folks that know you best and love you most; your family. Or we could go to those who hear you often and listen; those of sciforums.

At your age hormones play with your emotions. That is no fun. If you hang in there a while that will most probably level off. In the majority of the population it changes for the better. (Notice the word majority) Some are born with chemical imbalances and this does not change. Odds are that yours will. As others have said once you take the final step there is no coming back to say I wish I had done different.

I think at this point you seriously need a support group. Ask for one. You make it one day at a time at first. Look for no more than that. Each day you can look back on is one that you have conquered. When things stabilize then you can look for weeks.

No one that I know of here wishes you harm or ill will, Asguard. We all wish to help but no one can hold your hand all the time. You must take the initiating step to get help. We can not do that for you.

Best of wishes to you in this...

me

this isnt serious is it?

sometimes i get confused.

is this a pretend suicide note?

r u just joking around or do u really think ur gonna kill urself.

i triple dare you!

Remember, you only get to try life once. Why end it over something stupid? Life is a bitch if you let it be, but you have to get over it. Change your life to how you want it to be. Whatever you feel like doing, just do it. But wait one more day, tell one more person goodbye, and for Godsakes, kiss your mother.

why do you keep trying to commit suiced. is this like your 15th try this week?

Thats not funny nightfall. If I didnt consider myself as having class, I would say something terribly mean to you right now.

To everyone else:

I talked to Anthony for a while last night and he is doing better. To all of you who showed support, thanks. To all of you making fun and joking, I hope you never feel the way that I or Anthony or others in the same situation have. Its not a nice feeling, and well, you just wouldnt understand if you tried forever. So if you dont understand and your just here to make fun of people, please keep your 2 cents to yourselves.

Love ya Anthony. Take care and I will talk to you soon.:)

well, its true.

and if you do feel like being rude, im quit eager to hear what you'd have to say.

Its not a nice feeling, and well, you just wouldnt understand if you tried forever. So if you dont understand and your just here to make fun of people, please keep your 2 cents to yourselves.

and yes., we've all been there at some point in our lives where we feel there is nothing left to keep us going. and we all know that feeling of despair. we just dont wave it around on a flag for everyone to cry over.

Nightfall:

Star rude? Star is a lady, luv. Now I realize that you have no clue what one is, but know that Star is definitely not rude.

and yes., we've all been there at some point in our lives where we feel there is nothing left to keep us going. and we all know that feeling of despair. we just dont wave it around on a flag for everyone to cry over.

What, like you care? Why do you even bother to reply? I mean, shouldn't you be off preforming oral sex on barnyard animals instead?

I'm sure Anthony appreciates your taking time off of your busy schedule to reply, but it's not necessary. :)

Frankly, I don't care whether Anthony is doing this for attention or not. I care about Anthony, and I want him to get better from whatever it is holding him down.

Feeling of despair? Well I don't know. I doubt you know your true nature enough to feel self disgust that would trigger that sense of despair.

Then again, if you knew what a loathsome excuse for a human you are, you proably would not be such a loathsome excuse.

This was sometime a paradox, but now the time gives it truth.

Cry over? Are you suggesting that you care? Puh-leeeze! I doubt anyone as vapid and dull as yourself is capable of strong emotion.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you think you feel strong emotion. I won't disabuse you of this notion.

Cry over? Get real.

Sweet Cthulhu, I've met more compassionate rattlesnakes.

Back