Going to Hell

One without another cannot coexist.

You mean cannot exist, don't you...?

Maybe it (night being) liked where all is dark and magical.
Magical? There's nothing magical in complete darkness...:bugeye:

It was his world and now comes in some preacher and fulls his ears with gibberish about how he iz cool and tht everybody should be sorta like him. How does he know tht light=truth, night=lies if he has never tried to understand the night, did he try to live the night. If no- how can he say it is bad, it is a lie?!. Tht's the problem with you all. You are blind and don't see out of your tiny little mind.

You are blind and we want you to see. You suffer from stress, lies, frustation, broken-heart... we don't want that for you anymore. That's why we are here, to get you out of here. If you don't want, we can do nothing about it...

I guess that's why the Bible says that people stay in Hell forever, because they seem to like their own suffering... :(

We see a whole universe and you see nothing. We try to get you out of there, but you say that you know light and we don't...
*sights...

we do. we are under a continious pressure of your preaching=brainwashing campaign, you are not. you're a part of it. rather an unharmful part though

That is what is truly arrogance. We studied the whole Bible and understood it. You still didn't even read it or at least didn't understood what you read... Now you say that you know more than us... :eek:

And I'm not preaching, I'm trying to wake you up, what's pretty different...

And it's not us that brainwashes you, it's the government that does it, through the media...

Love,
Nelson

Avatar: Sorry, just teasing, play on 'being of darkness' and 'child of the night'. I've been reading about vampire mythology....

Great poem, BTW.

Nelson:
Do you know more about Christianism than a Christian...?

Depends on the Christian. Sorry Nelson, but you're not a Christian in the traditional sense.

There's no hell...
Hell is an illusion. The Devil himself is an illsuion.
The real demons are those that we create for ourselves.

I agree completly. However, Christians feel otherwise. Now, Hell is not really mentioned in the Bible - only the 'outer darkness'. Nor does it say who created this outer darkness.

According to Catholic mythology, God created hell. According to the Protestants, and some Catholics, hell is the absence of God.

I guess that's why the Bible says that people stay in Hell forever, because they seem to like their own suffering...

Where does it say that?

That is what is truly arrogance. We studied the whole Bible and understood it. You still didn't even read it or at least didn't understood what you read... Now you say that you know more than us...

WHO IS 'WE'? And yes, I've read it.

Edit to add: Off topic, on vampires, interesting site:

http://www.zyworld.com/vampirelore/Gallery1.htm

You are blind and we want you to see. You suffer from stress, lies, frustation, broken-heart
I'm not blind and broken hearted. Did you see my girlfriends ?:)
You mean cannot exist, don't you
why do you think they are fighting. Your a being of confusion not light;):D

Magical? There's nothing magical in complete darkness...
Oh yes , there IS. I know. Darkness never is complete btw.
That's why we are here, to get you out of here
If you touch me, I'll bash you off, touch me again I'll kill you:p
If you don't want, we can do nothing about it
Tht's right- keep away
We see a whole universe and you see nothing.
I see some part of the known universe, tht's right:cool:
I guess that's why the Bible says that people stay in Hell forever, because they seem to like their own suffering
can't recall the place
You still didn't even read it or at least didn't understood what you read...
I have read the book and I usually can trust my mind to understand written word
Now you say that you know more than us
I would say tht I know enough
no it's not. I'm quite sleepy now;).
And it's not us that brainwashes you, it's the government that does it, through the media...
and of course there is not a single christian in your government (noone here brainwashes for religion)

Xev,
Sorry, just teasing
NO, I liked tht:D
I've been reading about vampire mythology....
Not you alone. I- fiction also

Depends on the Christian. Sorry Nelson, but you're not a Christian in the traditional sense.
I must agree

THNX for the site, Xev!:)

Nelson:

Oh, please don't, I'd love to be able to get some sleep.

Tht's right- keep away

*Claps*

Fighting your own battles, eh? Good strategy.

Not you alone. I- fiction also

Oh? What're you reading?

As for darkness/light:

I've always loved the night
For in the day the radience
Hid the stars

(Okay, I won't sic my crappy haiku on you)

Though my soul may set in darkness
It will rise in perfect light
For I have loved the stars too fondly
To be fearful of the night
-- Sarah Williams

Oh? What're you reading?
I have red the original "Dracula", then some 3 books tht aren't worth to be mentioned (looked good but turned out to be cheap). The best I liked - "The Vampire Lestat" by Anner Rice. Also "The Interview with the Vampire" and "Queen of the Damned, Vampire Chronicles 3" And I have two more books by her, but I haven't red them yet.

Xev,

I just interpret with my Spirit instead with my mind...

I agree completly. However, Christians feel otherwise. Now, Hell is not really mentioned in the Bible - only the 'outer darkness'. Nor does it say who created this outer darkness.
WE created the 'outer darkness' and that's what you call "Human Nature"...

According to Catholic mythology, God created hell. According to the Protestants, and some Catholics, hell is the absence of God.

Ti be simple, picture that God means Truth and hell means lie. Now, lie is the absence of Truth. There's only one Truth, but there are many lies. In this sense, it's easy to understand that hell is created by the mind, which divides, separe and categorize everything. The Truth can't be in the mind. It has to be somewhere else.

Picture an ocean. You are looking to it from the sky, very very high. You can only see the surface of the water: those are the lies. When you come closer and closer, you start to see fishes inside the water. You start to see many things, you go deeper: you found the Truth.

Where does it say that?

People staying in hell forever is said in many places...
The reason why that, it's the conclusion I've got...

WHO IS 'WE'?

Christians.

I'm not blind and broken hearted. Did you see my girlfriends ?

Now I'm even more sure that you are blind...

why do you think they are fighting. Your a being of confusion not light

They are not fighting.The being of light is trying to save the being in darkness. That's all...

Oh yes , there IS. I know. Darkness never is complete btw.

Yeah... a little magic, as there's a little light...
But you still can't see the Truth, and everything that you perceive is mere illusion (besides the being of light...)...

I see some part of the known universe, tht's right
... illusion, for example...:bugeye: :eek:

I have read the book and I usually can trust my mind to understand written word

You can't understand the Bible with your mind. If you do so, you will get an illusion. You will interpret everything literally. Unfortunatly, even some Christians do the very same mistake...

I would say tht I know enough

If you interpreted it literally they are mere lies...:eek:

and of course there is not a single christian in your government (noone here brainwashes for religion)

That I don't know...

Love,
Nelson

Nelson:
"I just interpret with my Spirit instead with my mind..."

Yes, and your conclusions are radically different from mainstream Christianity.

"WE created the 'outer darkness' and that's what you call "Human Nature"..."

Sorry Nelson, scripture contradicts you here:

"Matthew 13:41
The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 24:50-51 "Cast into....outer darkness...."

"Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."

(Him being God)

"John 15:6
If a man abide not in me (Jesus), he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

Happy now? There's more.

"Ti be simple, picture that God means Truth and hell means lie. Now, lie is the absence of Truth. There's only one Truth, but there are many lies. In this sense, it's easy to understand that hell is created by the mind, which divides, separe and categorize everything. The Truth can't be in the mind. It has to be somewhere else."

Sorry, no, that's not in accordance with Scripture.

"People staying in hell forever is said in many places..."

"Everlasting fire" the Bible says. That's about all I could find...

"Christians."

But I'm not blind and I don't suffer from stress, lies, frustation, broken-heart. I don't need saving.

I don't have girlfriends like Avatar's, though. ;)

Sweet. Did you like the origional Dracula? I did....kinda. I found it sort of boring in places, though.

Last edited:
Seeker,
I just interpret with my Spirit instead with my mind...
msybe spirit is in your mind.you don't know
In this sense, it's easy to understand that hell is created by the mind, which divides, separe and categorize everything. The Truth can't be in the mind. It has to be somewhere else.
total nonsense. If mind can create hell it can also create heaven.
Now I'm even more sure that you are blind...
You didn't like them?:confused: They are beautiful and vicious. they do not bow or humilate. They can either resurrect you or kill you. choice is theirs and later yours. (you'll understand if you have red some vampire stories)... girls with a spirit not some meak creatures. If you call me bling liking thm then you better check yur eyesight;):p
The being of light is trying to save the being in darkness
SAVE???! from what. night is beautiful and magical. you are envious.
But you still can't see the Truth, and everything that you perceive is mere illusion
you do not know me and you can not look through my eyes.
illusion, for example...
illusion is a part of everything. illusion is creativity. 99% of our vision is creativity of our brain (fact)
You can't understand the Bible with your mind. If you do so, you will get an illusion. You will interpret everything literally
interpretation is bad, because it is interpretation I better understand the real meaning, not interpret my thoughts of what I should, need, must hear.
If you interpreted it literally they are mere lies...
"Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it" you do not know the thoughts of Yeshua. You know an interpretation of his thoughts, behaviour.

Xev,
I liked it. of course it got a little boring in the middle, but hey - it's classic. maybe then it was more thrilling thn in 21 st. century.

Xev,

Yes, and your conclusions are radically different from mainstream Christianity.

No. Only the simbology I use is a little bit different...

Sorry, no, that's not in accordance with Scripture.
Yes it is... but you understand literally... that's why you don't see it...:bugeye:

"Everlasting fire" the Bible says. That's about all I could find...

That's too...

But I'm not blind and I don't suffer from stress, lies, frustation, broken-heart. I don't need saving.

I don't encourage you to stay where you are though. But if you are ok, I can't just come in and ask you to come with me, so I don't do so...

msybe spirit is in your mind.you don't know

Spirit is far away from mind...

total nonsense. If mind can create hell it can also create heaven.

Yes. But people don't do that...

You didn't like them? They are beautiful and vicious. they do not bow or humilate. They can either resurrect you or kill you. choice is theirs and later yours. (you'll understand if you have red some vampire stories)... girls with a spirit not some meak creatures. If you call me bling liking thm then you better check yur eyesight

Spiritually blind...

SAVE???! from what. night is beautiful and magical. you are envious.

You are being tricked... :D:D

you do not know me and you can not look through my eyes.

Everything I need to know is in your writing...

illusion is a part of everything. illusion is creativity. 99% of our vision is creativity of our brain (fact)

Good to see that you are at least aware of it...

interpretation is bad, because it is interpretation I better understand the real meaning, not interpret my thoughts of what I should, need, must hear.

Bible understood literally is totally nonsense. Like:
"Believe with your Heart."
That's completly nonsense without interpretation. How can you believe with the organ that pump your blood to your body? That's nonsense. But if you interpret it, it will make all sense. ;)

"Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it" you do not know the thoughts of Yeshua. You know an interpretation of his thoughts, behaviour.

Avatar... you know that you cannot interpretate everything that someone says... but you have to interpretate His parables, for example.

Love,
Nelson

Truthseeker

Christians do you Hell as Propaganda and that is something I know because I have experienced it plenty of times. Maybe you don't but the majority of Christians do. And why do you insist on that I am completely wrong and you are right??? We are are in searching for the same thing...just in different ways. Just because I don't agree with your religion doesn't mean that I am wrong. Then you attempt to make a mockery of the situation???? Being of darkness...very clever Lieteller.

Biblically speaking God did create Hell. He is all-knowing and all- powerful. He had a chance to write hell out of the story line, but he decided not to....hence he created it.

I don't get most people....the only definate answer that we have is that there are no definate answers!!!!

Truthseeker,

I don't have a religion. I like to come up with my own ideas and find life's meaning out for myself rather then following someone else's. I don't mean that as an insult....I just find it more challenging and more authentic. I like to look at the Stars and Planets and thing in Nature rather then studying a Book....you get me?

FROM NELSON
Being of Light: Come with me!

Being of darkness: No! I don't believe in you. Nothing that you say that exist really exists. It's only your imagination!

[Being of Light sadly goes away]

Bye then!!:rolleyes:

Back