Gods will eventually exist

You don't think we'll be wiped out long before that stage?

No. The only real threat to us is ourselves, but enemies to Human achievement will be eliminated in due time.

If we are still around a billion years from now, we'll be immortal, and we'll likely be able to influence the very fabric of the universe. Thus, we become gods.

Norsefire said:
Eventually we will become gods, I am confident of this!
I already did!?!!
I'm currently improving my psychokinetic abilities, so I can read other people's minds more accurately.

No. The only real threat to us is ourselves, but enemies to Human achievement will be eliminated in due time.

If we are still around a billion years from now, we'll be immortal, and we'll likely be able to influence the very fabric of the universe. Thus, we become gods.

*Sigh* Depends on the definition of God..

What particular attributes of gods do you imagine will we have?

Immortality
And
Control over the laws of physics, or at least significant influence over them

Of course with the aid of technology and finding loopholes

We Humans.

Eventually we will become gods, I am confident of this!

But as we already know that Gods are just myths made up by humans so then you are confident that humans will become myths? Sounds like humans are getting ready for oblivion then.

We are allready gods, just not to us humans.
To our pets we are god like, we can do so many things that they can not.
And we decide what will happen to them.
If they behave we treat them good, if not then we treat them bad og kill them.

Norse you have like substituted science for your old faith in god, if you can believe humans will be gods then believing in a normal god should not be a hard stretch for your infinite wisdom.

peace.

Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with hoping that immortality comes to even us on this earth in this life.

Who here would be so shocked if they turned on the TV and saw on the News tomorrow: Scientist at Penn State discovered a method to slow the aging process. And then in 5 years: Breakthrough at Stanford: New pills stops aging. etc....

I really don't think people would be "shocked" they'd probably be thinking "when can I get that pill and can I buy stock in the company...."

Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with hoping that immortality comes to even us on this earth in this life.

Who here would be so shocked if they turned on the TV and saw on the News tomorrow: Scientist at Penn State discovered a method to slow the aging process. And then in 5 years: Breakthrough at Stanford: New pills stops aging. etc....

I really don't think people would be "shocked" they'd probably be thinking "when can I get that pill and can I buy stock in the company...."

Not getting older don't make you a god.

peace.

Back