God's DNA

DNA is not life
it is the chemical information system that life uses in association with matter
if you think otherwise quote a scientific research paper that qualifies DNA as life

Read it again...I never said DNA was life....all I said is that its composed of matter.

and then you go on to work with the understanding that god has dna
:shrug:

And you go with the understanding he hasn't.

Yes my little postulate has God with his own DNA. If you know for a fact He hasn't DNA then show me. Whether He has DNA, made a new batch or not, something apparently is going on inside the womb of a virgin. As far as I know, parthenogenesis aside, genetic material from both parents are involved in baby making. God is a parent in this case. He's not acting as a creator but a parent, the male, knocking up his chosen. Why He didn't just make a full grown adult out of whatever was laying around or made one out of thin air is subject to speculation.

And you go with the understanding he hasn't.

Yes my little postulate has God with his own DNA. If you know for a fact He hasn't DNA then show me. Whether He has DNA, made a new batch or not, something apparently is going on inside the womb of a virgin. As far as I know, parthenogenesis aside, genetic material from both parents are involved in baby making. God is a parent in this case. He's not acting as a creator but a parent, the male, knocking up his chosen. Why He didn't just make a full grown adult out of whatever was laying around or made one out of thin air is subject to speculation.

the reason why it is futile to try and understand god by using oneself as a yard stick is that god is omnipotent

ha guys what do we have here well jesus is not god either was he of virgin birth but he had the supreme realisation the everlasting mental orgasm and thats it that is all that we need to put a basement and start a religion if u want believe his religion or else leave the guys reputation alone

ha guys what do we have here well jesus is not god either was he of virgin birth but he had the supreme realisation the everlasting mental orgasm and thats it that is all that we need to put a basement and start a religion if u want believe his religion or else leave the guys reputation alone

M*W: I like your analogy. Those who believe in Jesus are suffering from a mental orgasm. Yeah. That's why they are so duped!

Back