God?

I affirm life, pleasure

then u have choosen this life which last 70 or 90 years maximum.
and left the open other life which last till no end
this part of the quran , believers sora:

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

105. "Were not My Signs rehearsed to you, and ye did but treat them as falsehood?"

106. They will say: "Our Lord! Our misfortune overwhelmed us, and we became a people astray!

107. "Our Lord! Bring us out of this: if ever we return (to evil), then shall we be wrong-doers indeed!"

108. He will say: "Be ye driven into it (with ignominy)! And speak ye not to Me!

No. I have affirmed this life at the expense of a nonexistant after life.

I take it you are Muslim? You could easily pass for Christian, you know.

It's a pity that slave religion corrupted yours. Or perhaps the current degeneration of Islam was inevitable.

No, I'm saying that you have no evidence that science is the way that God created the universe.

And you dont have any evidence that he didnt.

You sure do pretend to know a lot about what God likes and doesn't like to do.

Why are you starting to throw insults at me? If you read your bible then you would know that. Also I can tell the difference between right now wrong, God is right, and satan is wrong.

What lies am I spreading? By the way, I do not believe in Satan, obviously. Satan has never come to me and bid me do anything.

Your spreading the lie that God does not exist! You dont believe in satan but everytime another person turns into an atheist he does a little dance, he makes a little love, he gets down tonight!

We can reject life once we have received it, but through no choice of our own have we received it. The "gift" from God is one we must receive. By the way, I'm curious as to what I "would of" failed at if I commit suicide?

I doubt that your a suicidel person. But if you dont want life then take it away from yourself. By "would of failed" I meant that you would fail the test of life (thats if life is one big test like how you previously stated). Because suicide is wrong.

/CounslerCoffee

Jaguar,

Why is it a lie that God does not exist? What makes you so sure you are right?

I know Im sure a God does exist, your sure that a God doesnt exist. Im not right and your not wrong, thats not what this is about. Its a lie in the eyes of a theist. By saying that your an atheist it says to us that the devil is using you to spread a lie. Its a lie to us, not to you. Do you understand?

/CounslerCoffee

Coffee:
Your spreading the lie that God does not exist!

How can you say that the nonexisitence of God is a lie? Before you call people "liars" you should be able to prove that they are wrong.

You dont believe in satan but everytime another person turns into an atheist he does a little dance, he makes a little love, he gets down tonight!

I was born an athiest. We all were, likely.

So did Satan dance for my birth? Nice of him to do that. I like the guy already.

Because suicide is wrong.

According to whom? Why?

No disrespect, Coffee. :m:

Xev,

So nice of you to rip me a new one.:)

How can you say that the nonexisitence of God is a lie? Before you call people "liars" you should be able to prove that they are wrong.

What I meant was that to me Im right and your wrong. And to you its like Im wrong and your right. Got it?

So did Satan dance for my birth? Nice of him to do that. I like the guy already.

Actually he baked you a cake and lit the candles himself!

According to whom? Why?

No disrespect, Coffee.

According to me, and according to the bible. I would consider suicide a form of murder, not murder murder, but a form of it. None taken.

/CounslerCoffee

Back