God will not protect people from poisonous plant products.

Originally posted by CounslerCoffee
What if that doesn't happen? What then? Would that turn you into a believer?

No, it will not. If you want to make anyone live more than 120 years, cryogenically freeze them. Thawing them after 120 years and reviving them from stasis will show a person whose lifespan exceeded 120 years. If a person is frozen for fifty years once every four years, one who would have lived to 100 would now live to 1,250. Cryogenic technology exists. God's limit to life is false. False claims are fraudulent. God is a fraud.

GodLied.

depression, analysis,

<body bgcolor=green>
Everneo, Jenyar might be depressed.

For the sake of argument, one must assume the fundamental assumption of the churches that the Holy Bible is the word of God. Under that assumption, God lied.

Analyzing a belief requires using tenets of that belief.

We all might know the reality that people wrote OT and NT. Some of us are aware that those texts were written by different people over time in comparison to the Koran which was transcribed from one source: Mohammad. However, the Holy Bible is claimed as the word of God and the Koran is considered the word of Allah. Neither is Allah or God a pen name.

Anger becomes you. Enrolling in an anger management program might mitigate your symptoms. Alternatives include consulting your best imaginary friend for comfort. Children might choose the imaginary friend. Schizophrenics argue with imaginary friends. Phychiatrists might diagnose mental challenges associated with the imaginary friend technique.

Keep us updated on your rehab: it may help others.

GodLied.

PS: advise a phsychitrist about your animal envy. It seems you might want to play a flute in a satyr suit.

Originally posted by everneo
Then, nor did he lie. You keep on saying God lied, GodLied. This is a symptom of severe depression.

Read again. I will consider only after getting those horns,tails and hooves, are you not yet ready to lend.? :p

Re: depression, analysis,

Originally posted by GodLied
PS: advise a phsychitrist about your animal envy. It seems you might want to play a flute in a satyr suit.
No, lend me your tail first.:p

Verified: Everneo has Satyr envy!

<body title="Jenyar is an agnostic who refuses to confine himself to any existing belief system. He disproved God by finding a 129 year old woman. Unlike Jenyar, Everneo has satyr envy and thinks treating Bob for Jim's mental illness will cure Jim.">
Poor Everneo, you are phsychotic! Phychosis is treated best by going to a psychiatrist.

GodLied.

Originally posted by everneo
No, lend me your tail first.:p

Last edited:
Re: Verified: Everneo has Satyr envy!

</body>
<body title="GodLied, stop playing with html codes">
Phychosis is treated best by going to a psychiatrist.
I agree, for first time you seem to understand how to treat. Now you rush to get treatment, immediately. All the best kid.

No, it will not. If you want to make anyone live more than 120 years, cryogenically freeze them. Thawing them after 120 years and reviving them from stasis will show a person whose lifespan exceeded 120 years. If a person is frozen for fifty years once every four years, one who would have lived to 100 would now live to 1,250. Cryogenic technology exists. God's limit to life is false. False claims are fraudulent. God is a fraud.

GodLied.
There are two women in South Africa aged between 120 and 129. So there's no need to freeze or thaw anybody.

GodLied - you have no idea what makes the Bible the Word of God. You do not believe in God, his judgment, his miracles or his mercy, therefore you have very little reason to argue about whatever else the Bible says.

We all might know the reality that people wrote OT and NT. Some of us are aware that those texts were written by different people over time in comparison to the Koran which was transcribed from one source: Mohammad. However, the Holy Bible is claimed as the word of God and the Koran is considered the word of Allah. Neither is Allah or God a pen name.
What about prophets?

Jenyar disproved God!

<body title="Jenyar disproved God!">
Jenyar, the 120 year old does not defy the Holy Bible. However, the 129 year old does defy the Holy Bible. Your claim for the existence of such a person shows God lied about his power to limit the lifespan of people. God's inability to limit human lifespans to 120 years shows the god depicted in the Holy Bible is a false god. Therefore, every religion based on the Holy Bible is false. Because Allah is God by another name, the 129 year old woman shows Islam is false. With one woman, you have proven false the religions of billions.

Thank you for disproving God.

GodLied.

Originally posted by Jenyar
There are two women in South Africa aged between 120 and 129. So there's no need to freeze or thaw anybody.

GodLied - you have no idea what makes the Bible the Word of God. You do not believe in God, his judgment, his miracles or his mercy, therefore you have very little reason to argue about whatever else the Bible says.

What about prophets?

Re: Jenyar disproved God!

<body title="Jenyar disproved God!">
Jenyar, the 120 year old does not defy the Holy Bible. However, the 129 year old does defy the Holy Bible. Your claim for the existence of such a person shows God lied about his power to limit the lifespan of people. God's inability to limit human lifespans to 120 years shows the god depicted in the Holy Bible is a false god. Therefore, every religion based on the Holy Bible is false. Because Allah is God by another name, the 129 year old woman shows Islam is false. With one woman, you have proven false the religions of billions.

Thank you for disproving God.

GodLied.
No, it shows God's ability to fulfil His promises: "Honour your father and your mother and you will live long in the land I have given you"

God's mercy is greater than his judgment. He made the law for our sake, not because He needed limits to live by.

Re: Re: Jenyar disproved God!

God did not extend human life beyond 120years. Check your bible for clarification.

GodLied.

Originally posted by Jenyar
No, it shows God's ability to fulfil His promises: "Honour your father and your mother and you will live long in the land I have given you"

God's mercy is greater than his judgment. He made the law for our sake, not because He needed limits to live by.

Just as a quick thing...

Eat the seed from a yew tree. You'll be dead inside of 5 minutes. :D

Are you fond of quoting from bible, then tell me how long Adam and his immediate descendants lived and our current upper age limit of life.? why this difference. research bible and tell me your discoveries.

No remains of any "person" have been found that lived to an age as suggested in the bible. Yes, you can claim they were all washed off the side of the planet, but there is no evidence to suggest it.

Furthermore, i think it's amazing that these simple people could have managed such a difficult task of living until 800+ what with all the tyranosaurus rex's roaming the wilderness. Not to mention all the loads of meteors that bombarded this planet. Science says they're millions of years old, but pfft what does science know. Either way, these meteors had to land sometime during this planets inhabitation by human beings. It's bizarre to imagine them surviving seeings as the impact crater shows mankind would have been obliterated off the planet in entirety- Or well, fallen off the edges or something...

I can't believe people believe the tripe written by simple minded shepherds instead of looking at the evidence that's staring you right in the face.

Back