God punished Thailand

@Saint --

Are you sure you're not a Poe or a secret atheist who's trying to make christians look bad?

Thailand is a country where its people mostly worshiped idols.
Therefore God this time punishes it with very bad flood. :eek:

Which flavour/schism of christianity do you follow?

Are you Eastern Orthodox? Catholic? Protestant (including baptists, methodists, presbytarians et al - if so name which)?

Which flavour/schism of christianity do you follow?

Are you Eastern Orthodox? Catholic? Protestant (including baptists, methodists, presbytarians et al - if so name which)?

Nature does not care if you are religious or not , when it rains every body gets wet unless you have an umbrella
Let assume God want to check our loyalty to Him , How would He do it.
Should we be loyal only when good things happen , how loyal are we going to be if thing don't go our way.
Here we say Thay will be done .

Nature does not care if you are religious or not , when it rains every body gets wet unless you have an umbrella
Should we be loyal only when good things happen , how loyal are we going to be if thing don't go our way.

Here we say " God Willing
In Haiti they say "His perfect will "

I didn't understand that at first until I saw a verse that used the same expression of "His Perfect Will "

For you that are stupid it is all about the endurance of the human spirit . Human fortitude to go on . Wipe the tears from your eyes and continue against great obstacles . To not give up hope . Just like if I was to put you in a death strangle hold you would would cry "Mommy""", but only if I let loose enough for you to get it out of your mouth .

Last edited:

Why is this addressed to me?

Texas is a state that is mostly christians.
Therefore the idols punished it with wildfires.

Yes!
If Jehovah does weather anywhere, it's localized to the Middle East.
The Christians are not talking to Thunderbird...

Back