God Mod

First, can you tell us what is God, and then what is truth, and then perhaps settle tha apparent contradiction NM Please?!

First, can you tell us what is God, and then what is truth, and then perhaps settle tha apparent contradiction NM Please?!

i have already shared what my opinion as to who/what God is or is not,do you need me to tell you or do you want to just make your own mind up? (entrapment question ultra?)
i'm not here to 'settle' anything,i do not care whether you believe or not,
i am only here to share what i know to be true,you can make up your own mind as to what is 'true'.

Originally Posted by NMSquirrel
God Moderator.
i would serve as the unofficial Moderator of the religious forum.
And how would that work, exactly? What would be the point?
dunno exactly..maybe to cause some to pause..
hmm..i guess i am just asking for justification for me to be me..
without it being official i would just be doing what i would normally do,but with permission to use a 'wannabe Mod Hat' to temper some users..in its ideal,(i understand i am just as fallible as everyone else) it could be used as a pre-warning to the user before a official mod steps in to administer warnings and disciplinary actions.

NM, my friend, I was joking. I'm sure if anyone can enlighten us, you can. Go for it. You have my full support!

God does need a moderator! I'm frankly sick of all the flaming he does.
*spews white pomegranate tea*
Dangit, spidey, you owe my job a new keyboard!:p

Hmm... I wonder if you ought to be an *actual* mod, maybe...you do seem to have the respect of other people around here...

And I haven't seen you be disrespectful at all... which in a topic such as religion, a mod's really only there to make sure mutual respect occurs between the parties, right?
Or am I missing something else a religion mod ought to do-like point out logical inconsistencies? but I'm not sure spirituality and logic necessarily have to be congruent...

But having only been here a short while?:shrug: I dunno.

Last edited:
Yes, please mod, and enlighten the truth of imagination.

I posted the final benediction just a while ago in a religious thread (the one about science and religion being the same).

And I haven't seen you be disrespectful at all... which in a topic such as religion, a mod's really only there to make sure mutual respect occurs between the parties, right?
Or am I missing something else a religion mod ought to do-like point out logical inconsistencies? but I'm not sure spirituality and logic necessarily have to be congruent...

good question..what should a God Mod be responsible for?

If I were a mod of say, biological sciences, I'd have no nonsense. Humerous threads are one thing, but trolls..Hmm...Don't like 'em..

I'm a guard. Building isn't blown up. Dead people in cooler, still dead. Job is done.
:cool:

I used to be a necroplilliac till one rotten c*** split on me!!!

i think i have figured out how i want to play this..
i really don't want to change my user title, the one i have just fits me..

i think if i were to have any advice to users as a 'God Mod' i will PM them, instead of making it a public thing..its just more respectful.

i thank all you guys for your encouragement and your respect.

Back