God Made Me - A Teachers Guide To Indoctrination

You were the smartest in your class?

No, i was in the second smartest class out of five.

John just may be right, we would need to see the rest of the class members...

Redneck.jpg

It's quite simple: I read your posts. The ones where you fail, consistently to make your (or any) point and resort time and time again to merely reiterating your original statement as if that somewhow validated it.
Some things are very complicated. That is why i keep an open mind and let information come naturally.

Ah, so it was a remedial class.

I said i was in the second smartest class out of five levels. My gf (Jane) was in the 'remedial class.

Some things are very complicated. That is why i keep an open mind and let information come naturally.
So complicated you ignore reality?
So complicated you dismiss other people's points until you can raise them?
So complicated you can't substantiate your own assertions?
Right. :rolleyes:

I said i was in the second smartest class out of five levels.
Yes you did. But from the quality of your posts/ argumentation here I've still to be convinced it was anything more than a remedial.

So complicated you ignore reality?
So complicated you dismiss other people's points until you can raise them?
So complicated you can't substantiate your own assertions?
Right. :rolleyes:

Yes you did. But from the quality of your posts/ argumentation here I've still to be convinced it was anything more than a remedial.

I will get back to that thread in human science but someone needs to post somehting substantial in it. The OP laid out the ground work and if people (you) ask me questions that are already contained in the OP then what is the sense in continuing? The idea is to move ahead. That was my discovery and if there is something to it i will find it...not you. You are indoctrinated and that is fine.

I will get back to that thread in human science but someone needs to post somehting substantial in it.
Including you.
You have failed to answer questions asked of you. You have failed to make any actual point.

The OP laid out the ground work and if people (you) ask me questions that are already contained in the OP then what is the sense in continuing? The idea is to move ahead. That was my discovery and if there is something to it i will find it...not you. You are indoctrinated and that is fine.
That is pure nonsense.
And that thread will be closed unless YOU move it on very shortly.
But back to THIS thread:
Originally Posted by John99
Every person is taught WHAT to believe.
Evidence please.
Really the only time we are not taught WHAT to believe is in a language class.
Evidence please.

Including you.
You have failed to answer questions asked of you. You have failed to make any actual point.

That is pure nonsense.
And that thread will be closed unless YOU move it on very shortly.

The questions are in the OP.

But back to THIS thread:

Evidence please.

Evidence please

Evidence for what?

The questions are in the OP.
Those questions have been answered. You have failed to answer the questions asked of YOU.

Evidence for what?
What? Are you particularly dense today?
Evidence for your assertions. :rolleyes:
That was indicated by me posting your assertions directly followed by my questions.
What evidence is there to support your contention that
Every person is taught WHAT to believe.

While I understand believers have no morals, it would be very difficult trying to explain the moral implications to you because you have no frame of reference. It is wrong because it does not allow the child to learn how to think, which is made evidently clear in many of the believers posts here.

And why should children be allowed to think...? I can use them as my personal property if that is my choice.... Who said children had any value, and 'value' is determined by an individual- not you alone.

Peace be unto you ;)

And why should children be allowed to think...?

So, they aren't indoctrinated into cults like Islam, for starters. They can think about things rather than just accepting and believing in them. Clearly, the believers here are evidence of indoctrination as they haven't got a brain cell to share amongst them.

I can use them as my personal property if that is my choice.... Who said children had any value, and 'value' is determined by an individual- not you alone.

I suppose you are free to indoctrinate and abuse your children if that is what your morally starved religion has decided for you. Because you are unable to think for yourself and have to be told what to do, you would never see any value in children or humanity. The only value you have embraced is your cults doctrines.

Back