God is into S&M?

Nope, you are quite clearly insane.

"Judgement Day begins when all Xians are dead for their beliefs. "

No it doesnt. Where does it say this in the bible?

If you read the verse again, youll see it says nothing about the entirety of christians, merely thsoe who are to be martyred before the end of days, which could be any number of people.

"until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed. "

Reads more easily as meaning that until those who are also to be martyred are dead, which again, says nothing about all christians. Anyone got original greek and latin translaitons to compare the wording?

Whats with your name anyway? Godlied presupposes there is a god to do the lying.

Guthrie, the servants and brothers of original martyrs are already dead. Their descendants populate the Earth. Judgement Day did not happen when those people died. Therefore, it might apply when Xians are all martyred to extinction. Because servants may be male and female, Judgement Day might occur when all Xians are extinct for their beliefs. If not, Judgement Day will never happen.

GodLied.

Originally posted by guthrie
Nope, you are quite clearly insane.

"Judgement Day begins when all Xians are dead for their beliefs. "

No it doesnt. Where does it say this in the bible?

If you read the verse again, youll see it says nothing about the entirety of christians, merely thsoe who are to be martyred before the end of days, which could be any number of people.

"until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed. "

Reads more easily as meaning that until those who are also to be martyred are dead, which again, says nothing about all christians. Anyone got original greek and latin translaitons to compare the wording?

Whats with your name anyway? Godlied presupposes there is a god to do the lying.

Nope, your just fantasising. I note you say might, without anything other than a waaayyy out reading of the bible to suggest it. I also note you havnt answered my query about your name.

Back