God is "dead"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed you a study that supported what I assumed.
Homosexuality is a lifestyle now?

You assume that one's sexuality determines their desire to have children? Based on a paper that doesn't even have an author or title?

Since you seem to believe that one's sexuality determines whether they want to have children or not, I am curious at what you think of straight people who don't want to have children?

Last edited:
Then you are only justified in speaking for yourself, unless you can provide statistics to support your characterization of an entire group.

If atheism would be a unified, homogenous phenomenon, what you say would apply. Of course, atheism isn't a unified, homogenous phenomenon.
When I speak of atheists, I use qualifiers such as "some" and "tend" or otherwise specify and qualify to which atheists or in what circumstances my input is intended for.

Wynny,

It is patronizing and hugely passive aggressive though.

Your loving sun,
Spidergoat

Would you like to explore how come you experience it this way?

This can be done in entirely general terms. If you read any old texts, religious or secular, they tend to be very comfortable with exploring these topics - talking about very personal and intimate topics without getting personal with a particular person per se.

Closure

Mod Hat — Closure

Look, this thread was silly from the outset. That is, I can simply say that any time the staff needs to huddle up and discuss a thread of such general stupidity, it's silly beyond salvation.

To that end, this one is done.

There must be an answer? Let it be, let it bel.

At least, this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back