God doesnt love everyone?

If the bank is more rigid in calling in debts - then it is NOT impartial.

If the bank extends any trust to the customer - then it is NOT impartial.

Relationship infers a change from impartiality.

And this is my point - the quote from LG stated that the god would be both impartial and a "friend" to those that "renders service" etc.
I am merely stating that I can not see how the two can be anything other than contradictory.

And this is my point - the quote from LG stated that the god would be both impartial and a "friend" to those that "renders service" etc.
I am merely stating that I can not see how the two can be anything other than contradictory.

what surrounds the rendering of service is the understanding that one has a relationship with the object of service (ie god) - and god reciprocates with that

if one doesn't render service to god then that also indicates an understanding (the desire to be separate from god -- aka the material world)

god's impartiality is that nobody is forced to render him service and no one is forced not to render him service

Ha ha! You have two of us on to you now Sarkus!

It is not so much that the bank is not impartial (it applies the same bank rules, interest rates etc. to all cusomers), but that by having a relationship, the bank and 'A' can exchange information which opens up the range of available options for each to help the other. By doing so, they may come to build trust and respect for each other too. The rules applied by the bank however, remain the same for all customers i.e. it remains impartial.

This mutual understanding is not available to B, who chooses not to have any dialogue, builds no understanding and therefore limits his range of options in dealing with the bank - through lack of information.

Back