Global Population Crash...

I am not belittling anyone or trying not to. I am not sure how many of these area you have been to or worked in but the last thing I thought those community needed was more babies in my experience.
Treatment of women, opportunities for women, women's health and role in the community, what is your experience?
I agree that the last thing that they generally need is more babies but they aren't having them because they need to be educated to not have them.

Most farmers in the US don't make money farming and have to have second jobs to support that lifestyle, yet they still do it.

Let's say that you were grossly overweight. You already know it. I could come and tell you all about the health risks but more than likely, a year after my visit, you will still be overweight.

One hundred years ago, families were much larger in the US, especially in rural areas. Do you think someone advising them to have fewer babies would have made a difference? Is that why they stopped?

They still have larger families in Utah. I have a friend who grew up in NYC that had 10 brothers and sisters.

I agree that the last thing that they generally need is more babies but they aren't having them because they need to be educated to not have them.

Most farmers in the US don't make money farming and have to have second jobs to support that lifestyle, yet they still do it.

Let's say that you were grossly overweight. You already know it. I could come and tell you all about the health risks but more than likely, a year after my visit, you will still be overweight.

One hundred years ago, families were much larger in the US, especially in rural areas. Do you think someone advising them to have fewer babies would have made a difference? Is that why they stopped?

They still have larger families in Utah. I have a friend who grew up in NYC that had 10 brothers and sisters.
It has been pointed out already, empowerment of women including access to bodily autonomy including contraception would be a step in the direction. Do women need to told this? Yeah I think so but not in the way you think I mean.
How many women/young girls have any idea how much better their lives could be if:
Access to free education.
Having the same rights as men in the community.
Have the same rights as men in the family.
Having the choice when and who to marry.
Having the choice not to marry.
Having the choice to have a same sex relationship.

A very dear friend is a Muslim (a very bad one) he told me it is just as bad for boys even in the UK.
He was told who to marry and when.
It went south and threats from the extended family were very real made him change his mind.
What's the difference? He can defend himself, to a point, more rights in his culture, to a point.
And if course he cannot be a baby farm, only father one.

An enemy to these rights are culture and religion. Culture where women are second class citizens, religion where women are baby farms, sub human.

When you educate women in third world countries, their birthrate (births per woman) goes down and the outcomes for their children goes up. You can postulate lots of reasons for that, but the results speak for themselves.

Right. But if you gave them Semaglutide instead, their weight would (generally) go down - so that's likely a better approach. Even if you weren't 100% sure how that peptide works.

When you educate women in third world countries, their birthrate (births per woman) goes down and the outcomes for their children goes up. You can postulate lots of reasons for that, but the results speak for themselves.

Right. But if you gave them Semaglutide instead, their weight would (generally) go down - so that's likely a better approach. Even if you weren't 100% sure how that peptide works.
When you educate people in any country the birth rate tends to do down if we are talking about them getting a higher educated and better jobs.

It seems that you are just talking about family planning? If so, I'm sure that can't hurt but it's probably hard to find a direct correlation.

Back