Give it a rest.........

Code:
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

void main()
{
     cout << "Void is Satan's work!" << endl;
}

No. I'm sort of joking with you. Satan does exist though.

The include doesn't work..."<" is automatically treated as html.

Kinda stinks.

Satan does exist though.

Met him personally have you? Or by any chance are you just making highly pointless groundless assumptions? To quote a webpage:

"Callous, xenophobic, and lacking experience of the larger world, fundamentalists see the devil's hoofprints everywhere, in anything outside of their sheltered, one-dimensional lifestyle."

Reminds me very much of you. Everything you cannot explain, everything that goes against your specific one narrow line perspective is ultimately the 'devil'. I already feel sorry for your children, if and when you have any.

Met him personally have you? Or by any chance are you just making highly pointless groundless assumptions?
Anyone who sins have become children of Satan.

Reminds me very much of you. Everything you cannot explain, everything that goes against your specific one narrow line perspective is ultimately the 'devil'. I already feel sorry for your children, if and when you have any
I accidently made a deal with Satan not to get married.

Hello all.......

Monday morning........Well it appears many perople are in the same boat. Sciforums is a good resource for us lucky few with internet access and boring jobs! A few interesting points...

Someone stated that it is important to prove or validify your faith in a religious system? Does this usually not involve comparison to another system. (ie the endless paradox of Islam vs Christianity)...in an attempt to make your religion of choice seem in some way better than a contending religion?

I was also amused at the amount of people who quickly stated sciforums was only a passing flutter in their busy social lives....sure it is :)

How is the name of gOd did this end up in my post:

"Satan does exist though."

Naff off and get your own post. Another very basic and annoying point about sciforums is people completely changing the point or motion of a post.

Originally posted by jusmeig
Someone stated that it is important to prove or validify your faith in a religious system?
Whenever I want to validify something, I use a spelling-checker.

Originally posted by jusmeig
Another very basic and annoying point about sciforums is people completely changing the point or motion of a post.
But do you not agree that DSS research has resulted in greater LXX credibility?

ConsequentAtheist,

You are a very bitter person. Did your mother have any children that lived.........

Do you use this resource to attack people for their spelling...or do you want to gain any insight at all from this site?

Its good to see the lowest common denominator comes through once again....

I will be sure to send you a personal e-mail whn Iz wan to b a spelin anything......

Back