Getting colder

I have friends sworn to shoot me if that ever happens.
Remember Xev that I'm in YOUR "shoot me if I ever marry" list. Don't forget.
Eventually you want kids as well when hormone kicks in. Nucleus family provides the stability to raise kids. Fighting your hormone is very difficult. With that being said, women usually judge their own success by what kind of men they have. It is just an observation.
don't listen to that bs Xev.
I know you can fuck the hormones.

It is not BS. It is not even something I advocate. It is just a valid observation.

Originally posted by Xev
ye' young sciforummers, enjoy your lives while they last.
Xev, you're really not that old either. Yours is just starting.

Last edited:
hey. thanks for posting that.. didn't realize anyone else had posted. LOL...

but i really dont think we get old until were 40-ish.. and then, we're not really old.. people just stop asking for ID... :)

agree-
Madonna: "People think you can't be sexy after 40. Am I supposed to die after?!"

I like Madonna, her music:p:)
my father also:D

(strange if you think.... I'm a metal fan)

me

alot of the smartest people in history never stay in school.

t. edison dropped out in elementary school
hes a f-ing genius!

u might learn more if u study on ur own and r self-motivate. unless u hav addictions that hold u bak. even school can hold u bak if ur really smart. it might b a waste of tym.

the problem is, most employers look at schooling while making a decision 2 hire.

making money is important if u feel that ur family isnt that rich.
someday u might like 2 b rich enough 2 support ur entire family so they would never hav 2 work.

im sure as hell working very hard 2 achieve the financial abundance that would giv me the ability 2 support my family that way. and hopefully help others as well.

hav fun
b urself
dont get stressed
things will cum 2gether

b happy!:)

I want to work loads of cash for myself and only

house+sound system+top noch computer+travel

+If I have loads of cash I can spend more time to enjoying myself

Originally posted by Joeman
It is not BS. It is not even something I advocate. It is just a valid observation.

I'll have to agree with Joeman. It's true, most women gossip all the time and brag about their children, their husband, how well they are doing in life. It's about their status in society to some. But some people do marry for love, but success, as Joeman pointed out, is due to the man they marry.

I buy it...

I'm not too experienced with women
I'm quite an interesting (so I've been told) personality and few can stand my strange and weird psyhics/way of thinking more than a few days.

damn - I'll need to find smone alike:eek:
not marry of course

Joeman:
People have tendency to lose their interest to conquer something when they are overwelmed. Maybe it is not the "quest" for power that interest you but the fasination of power itself. My interpretation is you want power, but you are not interested in walking the road to obtain it?

About. More that I am interested in Niezschean self-control rather than the domination of politics.

I never mentioned that is the way you should spend your life. What I meant is usually when a woman turn 30, they find it humiliating if they are still not married. Eventually you want kids as well when hormone kicks in. Nucleus family provides the stability to raise kids. Fighting your hormone is very difficult. With that being said, women usually judge their own success by what kind of men they have. It is just an observation.

Agreed about women.

"Men's happiness is 'I will'. A woman's happiness is 'he will'."
--Nietzsche

But this is not what I want.

Remember Xev that I'm in YOUR "shoot me if I ever marry" list. Don't forget.

I will not forget and I will make sure to kill you painlessly.

I buy it...

I'm not too experienced with women

*Smiles*

This is BS, Avatar. You must be, you are very cute and you are not that young.

Back