Get ready for doing full monty on airports

You righties are perpetually trembling in terror. :rolleyes: How embarrassing that must be. I'd rather be treated like a customer as I board my flight. People like BM should stay home. Don't let their lack of a backbone grind the fun of travel to a halt because 4 planes were hijacked out of millions.
We'll have to rename BM as Nanny State Baroness.

Relax, this is an airport in AMSTERDAM is'nt it.

I found ther link below and thought it was interesting, i think this nuke prolif was inevitable. India and Pakistan why would they even want to build nukes?

What did this countr y do that would make them think someone woule explde a nuke in their harbor? If ythey were pissed ahh. Well i know i will never go on an airplane again, i hate them fN(Fn) things. I bet you fly all over the place Genji.

Military expert Michael Richardson also warned earlier this month that large harbours — including Rotterdam — are probably the next target of terrorist network Al Qaeda. He said it would be relatively simple to detonate a bomb containing radioactive material on a ship

But relax everyone this is an Amsterdam airport/:rolleyes:

I cant post the link: it wont show up:bugeye:

Last edited:
Just give that scanner operator a knowing wink when they reach the mid section....even if you got...nothing.

Back