get down on your knees and start pleasing jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
praying is an important part of many religions, getting down on your knees to please is required by many religious groups.

james R, why did you give me an infraction for saying get down on your knees and start pleasing jesus? why am i not allowed to say that give me 1 valid reason. you are a joke,

peace.

You edited out most of the vile stuff. That was a vile, disgusting, perverse post. If I was mod I would have banned you. It was beyond filth. :mad:

And your attempting to blast James for giving you an infraction is the joke.

You don't fool anyone.:(

You edited out most of the vile stuff. That was a vile, disgusting, perverse post. If I was mod I would have banned you. It was beyond filth. :mad:

And your attempting to blast James for giving you an infraction is the joke.

You don't fool anyone.:(

i said "get down on your knees and start pleasing jesus. feel his salvation all over your face"

wich is a quote from a southpark episode. and is very funny. also it does not directly imply anything rude sandy. getting on your knees is praying, wich pleases jesus. and jesus offers salvation to the person who accepts the lord into his heart and prays.

so whats the problem? if i made that joke about a regular guy nobody would even care, but because its about jesus you guys suddenly care? thats called prejudice behaviour, if i can say things like that about other historical figures (possibly even mythical) why not jesus?.

and it might offend people? to be honest so what?. anything might offend anybody. if some person is offended by the theory of evolution should you say "ok dont talk about evolution because it offends that guy over there"

or what if making a little picture of mohhamed offends muslims, should you never draw a picture of the prophet again just because it offends somebody. if they are over sensitive its thier problem. the world should not stop everything just because some people are offended. people get offended over anything.

peace.

peace.

i said "get down on your knees and start pleasing jesus. feel his salvation all over your face"
wich is a quote from a southpark episode. and is very funny. also it does not directly imply anything rude sandy. getting on your knees is praying, wich pleases jesus. and jesus offers salvation to the person who accepts the lord into his heart and prays.
so whats the problem? if i made that joke about a regular guy nobody would even care, but because its about jesus you guys suddenly care? thats called prejudice behaviour, if i can say things like that about other historical figures (possibly even mythical) why not jesus?.
and it might offend people? to be honest so what?. anything might offend anybody. if some person is offended by the theory of evolution should you say "ok dont talk about evolution because it offends that guy over there"
or what if making a little picture of mohhamed offends muslims, should you never draw a picture of the prophet again just because it offends somebody. if they are over sensitive its thier problem. the world should not stop everything just because some people are offended. people get offended over anything peace.
I agree with you on this, it's not as if you said get down on your knees, jesus needs a BJ, and dont forget to swallow was it. what you said was innocent, it's sandy and the like who should be disgusted with themselves for having such a dirty minds, dirty girl! sandy dirty girl!
it may have appeared suggestive but thats really the dirty minds of the people viewing it. so James R do take away the infraction as your really should give everybody who viewed it a infraction for having a dirty mind.

I agree with you on this, it's not as if you said get down on your knees, jesus needs a BJ, and dont forget to swallow was it. what you said was innocent, it's sandy and the like who should be disgusted with themselves for having such a dirty minds, dirty girl! sandy dirty girl!
it may have appeared suggestive but thats really the dirty minds of the people viewing it. so James R do take away the infraction as your really should give everybody who viewed it a infraction for having a dirty mind.

exactly. it was suggestive but not directly sexual remarks. sexual innuendo maybe but not direct insult. this is an over-reaction on the part of james R, most likey fueled by sandy reporting me for her over sensaive bias with christianity.

but i could be wrong...

peace.

LOL I love South Park...their writers are inspired! As much as the SP quote was indeed grammatically and legally innocent, we as contemporary adults in touch with pop-culture clearly know what the SP writers meant to insinuate (otherwise the show would not be funny).

I can see how Sandy may be offended (wow), but not too sure if i'd have handed out an "infraction".

Let's try a test: Bible Fight

Sandy, are you offended by this video game? I personally thought it was really funny, I even like the sound track. I can see how the game can be considered 'offensive', but why should that stop creativity?

I'm sure not many people find the Statue of David offensive nowadays, but it caused quite a brouhaha when it was first chiseled.

LOL I love South Park...their writers are inspired! As much as the SP quote was indeed grammatically and legally innocent, we as contemporary adults in touch with pop-culture clearly know what the SP writers meant to insinuate (otherwise the show would not be funny).

I can see how Sandy may be offended (wow), but not too sure if i'd have handed out an "infraction".

Let's try a test: Bible Fight

Sandy, are you offended by this video game? I personally thought it was really funny, I even like the sound track. I can see how the game can be considered 'offensive', but why should that stop creativity?

I'm sure not many people find the Statue of David offensive nowadays, but it caused quite a brouhaha when it was first chiseled.

yeah we all know what sexual innuendo is :), but whats great about it is that its allowed to be shown. thats the beauty of innuendo.

i will go and enjoy bible fight now.

peace.

silly man. What does stirring the pot have to do with peace?

jerk jerk (one for you because yu won't quit peacing me, one for Jesus) ;)

slack my @ss. :rolleyes:

I get infractions for the stupidest things. Like saying "ethical liberal is an oxymoron." :rolleyes:

Infractions should be for personal attacks

then what just happened in this thread? What did Empty personally say about you?

the moral of this thread is to put forth the argument, "can we cater for everybody"

where will it end if we stop doing everything that offends everybody?. surely everything offends somebody somewhere lol. with maybe some noted exception "maybe".

should we stop doing things if they offend somebody no matter what it is? or do we have seperate rules for seperate things? should we care if some people are offended and not others?

james R. i am offended because you gave me an infraction for offending a religious group. can you ban yourself please?

peace.

silly man. What does stirring the pot have to do with peace?

jerk jerk (one for you because yu won't quit peacing me, one for Jesus) ;)

i stir the pot to serve dinner for the people at the peace convention.

jerk, jerk chicken will be on the menu.

peace, i have the right to peace people when i see fit..

peace.

I get offended when Christians say gays are engaging in sinful behavior. Just as I would get offended if they bad mouthed black people or jews. 1) it contributes to the culture of violence gays face 2) it perpetuates outdated myths about certain people.

I hope the moderators will censor Christians who insinuate or state that gays are perverts.

(or let EF of C's post stand.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back