Genetic & hereditary disorders

I also have a differant thought to this effect:-

"Diabetes & other genetic diseases can be enhanced by pre-disposed genes/DNA of fertilizrd egg/embryo or foetus to intrauterine environmental factors which may be a cause of modren epidemic type of outbreak. But I have a differant thought to it:-

Human gametes may probaby get some mutations in testes or ovary due to some environmental imbalances in these parts. They may also get some mutations/damages (making them to be predisposed to any genetic/hereditary disease like diabetes)--on their travel from testes/ovary to oviduct/fertilization-site for fertilization, by their various exposures in transit to this travel, by male's or female's internal environments (which might had been influenced/caused by external environmental imbalances i.e.modren lifestyle, pollution etc.) & by various fluids [as semenal/vaginal secretions] mixed or exposed to these. To Female ovum, environmental exposure may not be of much importance (provided if sperm can effect it in egg), but it can be very much important to male sperms, in & from testes to egg & also may be in egg--which possibily may cause some mutations/damages in gemete (consider high destruction of sperms before fertilization ) leading to modern outbreaks of various common diseases in modern times." In this way, we can direcly link outer environmental imbalances (i.e.modren lifestyle, pollution etc) to internal environmental imbalances( optimal pH, tempreture etc.) & their effects. Classical genetic mutations seems & their passing to next generation seems to be a rare/difficult happening--seems to be bit unfit to match with current epidemic type outbreak of diseases.

I therefore, want to understand this aspect & request you to inform me accordingly or provide any suitable referance or link to this effect.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Back